Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

What is one kink that changed from a limit to a like/love?

Posted 03-18-2018 at 04:32 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 03-18-2018 at 04:36 PM by IceMaiden

For the majority of the time I have been involved in kink, degradation has been a hard limit for me. I was okay with humiliation, but there was a very fine line between the two and it had to be approached carefully in order not to cross into degradation.

But then I asked AM his opinion of how the two of them differ and after he explained his thoughts on them to me I started to become quite curious about degradation.

I was so nervous about it going very wrong the first time and feeling genuinely worthless from it. But...it was just hot. And a turn on. And I have no doubt that is because I know AM doesn't actually believe the things he says about me to me, when we indulge in degradation play.

I can let go and just be his toy, slut, worthless whore etc. I know that's not what I really am but it is fun to indulge in the idea sometimes. It is almost theraputic. I don't have to worry about how I look, or what I am doing, or the 101 responsibilties and commitments I have going on. I can just relax into the play and my only focus is doing and being what AM wants. There's no thought required. (Although not thinking and just doing is still a work in progress.) But when we DO get there it is awesome!

Degradation is not something I could do with anyone. I doubt I would be able to do it with anyone else ever. It takes a strong and secure connection to be told I am just a worthless little fuck hole and know the person saying it actually thinks so much more than that of me.

It also isn't easy to slip into the mindset and I have to be prepared for degradation play in advance most of the time. It is difficult to let go and switch off, but when I am successful in doing so it is such a release. No thoughts or worries, just doing and being.

The first few times AM called me degrading names I did have to fight the urge to respond and tell him how incredibly wrong he was, as it was so ingrained in me to be against that sort of play. But it got easier over time and hotter each time and now I rarely feel the urge to defend myself from the words but instead they succeed in causing me to slip further into that headspace.

I would consider this type of play edgeplay as it has the potential to be seriously damaging if not undertaken with care. And love. And respect. Which, considering the type of play, seems a little odd.

But.

Anyone can call you those names you learned to hate and avoid and mean it or not care about the aftercare/after play time. It takes a real connection and strong foundation to say it like you truly mean it without meaning it. And it requires that connection to work successfully.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 782 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It is an honour and a privelidge to be the person who can make you a brainless, worthless little fucking slut.