Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SoloPlayMate44

Rate this Entry

Dare reports

Posted 02-25-2018 at 07:22 AM by SoloPlayMate44

I have been away for awhile and am getting back into it! I am sorry I haven't been posting for a long while but I am back and will be reporting every dare I do month to month again Starting with February (Well the rest of Feb that is). It was really hard for me to complete dares because I was in college and super busy with school and sports and on top of that living with 5 other people so it made it hard to get some privacy to play and complete dares from people. But now I have graduated and am looking to get involved on GD again and Engage with the community more than I was before when I was younger and just discovering my kinks and GD as well as FetLife. So...Be on the look out! I will send personal reports if that is desired aswell as keeping my month to month blog post as up to date as I can!

Thanks for reading!
And as always,
Stay Daring
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1709 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome back!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Welcome back!
    Thank you! I have been Missing my kinky side and craving some abuse! so far so good and its only been a week or so! Got a couple sessions lined up, and will be writing about them as soon as they happen
    Posted 02-25-2018 at 08:48 PM by SoloPlayMate44 SoloPlayMate44 is offline