Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > codesunflower

Rate this Entry

[Report] Vibrating fun for three girls

Posted 12-21-2014 at 11:41 AM by codesunflower

This weekend I could finally give my own dare a try; I know that others did this one with success, but doing it myself is a totally different thing.

We decided to hit the movies on a Saturday noon/early afternoon as this is usually a very quiet time and especially before xmas there shouldn't be that many people in there; and luckily we were right about this.

Two of my best friends came over in the morning, we had some breakfast together were chatting about various things and also discussing some details about the dare.

Then one hour before we had to leave we started: I had to undress myself and they put some cuffs on my a wrist and ankles. They ones on my ankles were connected with a spreader bar, the two on my wrist were attached to a chain dangling from the ceiling (yes I have some hooks installed in one of my rooms).

The massaging started and I must admit they did a pretty awesome job. The applied lots of massage oil on my body and gave me a great massage on all body parts. After some time they started focussing on my tits, my ass and of course my pussy. It felt so incredibly good. Of course I had to tell them at one point to stop, otherwise the dare would be over before it started by having an orgasm.

Once we were all happy with how excited I was, they inserted the vibrator and butt plug, removed the ankle cuffs and I had to step into a very tight latex pants which helped getting everything in place. They put a latex bra, followed my a very tight latex body - this was not going as discussed. After my hands were free, I had to get into my light but tight catsuit and then they brought out my heavy catsuit as well - I knew it was a failure to tell them about all the gear I have...so I had to put on the extra layer and then they cinched me into my corsett and secured the corsett and the catsuit with padlocks.
It was already getting really hot inside - but for additional fun, they started both vibrators at a low setting while I had to put on my overknee boots. Now we attached ankle and wrist cuffs which we planned to use later on in the movies. The also secured all cuffs with padlocks, so there was no way for me to get out of the boots or the latex clothing anymore. A jeans and a high necked pullover finished the outfit.

Before I could get too excited they turned off the vibrators and we headed of to the car and the movies. We arrived in time for the first movie and went straight into the theater. We had purchased some loge seats in the last row and no one else was sitting in this row or the two rows in front. There were only 5 other people with us. Ideal for the dare

I sad in between my two friends and as soon as the light went out they chained my legs to the leg of their seats and chained my arms to the arm rests. They also put a small gag into my mouth and put on an eye mask. And I was really turned on at this time, with all the preparations, my body sliding within the latex, the two intruders and being bound in public.

As a preparation for the dare, we have created some mp3 files with beats for the different phases, so instead of looking at a watch or counting, the two needed just to start the right mp3 track. We modified some earphones so they could use one piece of each of them with just a single mp3 player.

Phase A started - full speed of one vibrator for one minute and then one minute for the other one. As I said, I was already really turned on, and the vibrators were making me nuts. I had no clue how long I survived but I had to signal them to stop the vibrators. Before we started we agreed that I signal this by pulling heavily on both legs - which although they were bound was noticeable for them. The vibrator stopped immediately and I had a five minute break. After the dare my friends told me that I survived 11 minutes in this phase - instead of going the full 30 minutes...

After the break phase B started - the same treat as phase A but just with 30 second intervals. This drove me even more nuts because every time I was close to the edge from the pussy vibrator it switched to the anal one, which was still arousing but brought my level of arousal low enough to survive the next 30 seconds of the pussy vibrator. I was sweating like hell but I made the whole 15 minutes this time.

I really need the five minutes break before phase C started. But I couldn't get my arousal level very low. Then the 10 seconds phase started - at some point I really had to stop them to avoid an orgasm. I made 8 minutes in this phase. But now I was into phase D which meant five minute break and then the 10 second alternating phase until I was on the edge. Luckily we went for a short movie of about 90 minutes, but I was just 50 minutes into movie when phase D started. And trust me, this really made me beg for an orgasm and it took a lot of self control to notify my keepers of reaching an edge and making them to stop. On orgasm would have been so sweet, but I really wanted to win this dare. Somehow I made it through and we had a pause of roughly 45 minutes until the second movie started.

So we went for the restrooms; the stalls were completely surrounded by walls, so there was no way to pass something below or above the walls, but a single stall had enough space to host all three of us (we checked this some days before the dare). So we went in, me getting into it first. I moved to the back wall, facing it, spreading my legs over the toilet. They grabbed my arms and cuffed them behind my back. A large gag went into my mouth, the eye masked came on next and some ear plugs...I didn't remove my street cloths though. Phase E started, both vibes on full speed for five minutes...oh boy....this was earth shaking; I was in heaven, then the vibes turned off and I tried to recover before phase F hit me full speed for four minutes...some more orgasms...a short pause and phase G with full speed vibes for three minutes...I was sweating like hell and at this point I really had enough orgasms; I tried to concentrate as much as possible, but it didn't really help. My body was spasming with wave after wave...and another short break and then two minutes...another break...and one minute full speed...I was totally exhausted and for sure I looked like that as well. They removed all bondage items from me and we went out the stall; I was really shaking and couldn't walk that well on my high heels. We used the restroom to make me look like normal again. My friends asked me if I wanted to stop the dare, but I said "No way"...well actually I whispered this as I didn't have that much power. The good thing was that we still had over 15 minutes until the next movie so I had some time to recover. We picked a little bit to drink and eat and went into the movies again.

In the theater we had the same seats and again only a bunch of people were there; but no one sitting close to us. Once the lights went off, I was bound in the same way as before. And both vibes came on low speed. Not too bad I thought, I can manage that. But after some time my pussy and ass felt sore although I guess they weren't really sore and the vibrations felt a little bit unpleasant. I clenched my teeth and somehow I made it through the full 105 minute movie; although it was really really no joy at the end anymore. The vibes came off, I was freed and we left the movies.

We drove home for the final phase; at this point I really cursed myself for creating and doing this dare; I really had enough and just wanted to sleep - on the other hand, I seriously didn't want to loose the dare. We went into the play room, I removed the street cloths and was then tied to a chair. Then the workup part of phase O started and after some time I was really again sweating and panting and getting closer to an orgasm. I finally came again in the 5 second phase and then was in for more in the final three minute phase. I was totally exhausted and just wanted to sleep; no orgasm for the next week (at least that was my thought at that time). I was untied and immediately went into the bath for a shower. My friends left and I went straight to bed; and I really slept well for a long time.

And I'm already looking forward to Tuesday, where my two friends will receive their punishment!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2906 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Unbelievably good thought out dare and incredible stamina! My cheering.
    Posted 12-21-2014 at 12:42 PM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline