Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Story time A collection of oneshots when they come to mind.
Old

Slave for Sale [FICTION] PT2

Posted 07-28-2017 at 06:27 AM by eevee.velvet

I sat there glancing at the page. It was a pretty standard application looking thing boxes that could be checked off with a few lines to write things down.
He looked at me for a second. “I think your name should be Slutty Whore. What do you think, do you like it?”
I thought for a second trying to come up with the right answer. I honestly didn’t like it and since my parents had always taught me to be honest I shook my head. He grabbed my nipple pinching and twisting it hard.
“That...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Slave for sale [FICTION] PT1

Posted 07-21-2017 at 12:29 PM by eevee.velvet
Updated 07-28-2017 at 06:26 AM by eevee.velvet

“Yes there is an auction tonight, in fact one of them a new one just arrived.”
I woke up to this. In a cage but couldn’t see the people talking. A friend of mine had asked me to go to a party with her the night before and now I knew that it had been a bad idea. She had been trying to get me to go for a while but I had been refusing.
“Yes she will be a delectable sell tonight.” That was her voice, they were planning to sell me off to the highest bidder. I rattled the cage trying to find...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

One shot For Ori

Posted 05-22-2017 at 01:40 PM by eevee.velvet

A One-shot For Ori
(your avatar is where this idea came from, and this is where we get the origins. Never forget you always make this wunnolf smile!! )
I pulled at my hands, to rub my eyes. I got a bit drunker last night than I had originally planned to get but I thought everything was okay. But seeing how I can’t pull my hands right now it may not have been that way. Looking over to my wrist I see my wrists is cuffed to the frame of the bed.
That’s when I see the others,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Story time
Old

A night of drool and pain

Posted 03-03-2017 at 07:35 AM by eevee.velvet

Okay so after the corner time yesterday wunnolf got to have some fun.
For the drive home from her appointment pegs went on both of her nipples over her shirt. As it was in the early evening the roads were quite busy. And wunnolf couldn't sink down at all in order to hide away from all the people seeing her pegged nipples.
When she arrived home she started on dinner. Putting it into the oven and going up to get changed. O-ring gag went in and a peg got placed on her tongue forcing it to...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Journal, Story time
Old

Tomorrow's events maybe good ??

Posted 01-18-2017 at 08:30 PM by eevee.velvet

Okay another instalment though this one is written differently. Hope it might happen but the decision is up to Lucy and Sire.

With Feb 3-5 approaching fast and with the recent lack of ability to play with the certain area wunnolf has come up with this.
First thing is first that flogger really needs to be tested out. So 50 to each cheek, 30 to each boob, 50 to pussy and clit. In this order. Don't worry your boobs and nipples won't be forgotten put a nice layer of icyhot on them...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Story time
Old

A Night to the Weekend

Posted 01-17-2017 at 07:11 PM by eevee.velvet

After a conversation with Sire (trenho) this came up. So yet again here is another one-shot story for you guys to enjoy. This is a story of something that is possible, and that could happen in the near future.

After a long day I came home knowing that the night I’d be alone. He had told me this morning to get a bunch of things together and put them on the bed. He had also told me that I wouldn’t be sleeping in my bed tonight. I didn’t have work tomorrow so I was wondering what he had in...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Story time
Old

Story time

Posted 12-18-2016 at 05:49 AM by eevee.velvet
Updated 01-17-2017 at 07:09 PM by eevee.velvet

Okay posting this here so a certain someone can read it. You know who you are .
This is a FICTION story. Yes there are parts bunny wishes would be true but they aren't. However enjoy.

The corner - a punishment that won't soon be forgotten.
My sire has certain things to punish me when I am bad, however one that has gotten worse over time is "the corner". It started out just like any other but as time has passed he's added to it, making it one of the worst punishments...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Story time