Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: Creative Forest

Posted 09-28-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:53 PM by CSasha

When I logged into my getDare account, a small pop-up gave me notice of a new message. Since I hadn't been that active lately, I guessed it would have been an aftermath message from my passed mutual dare contacts, and I was already worried about having not logged in for a long time, so she or he have been waiting for my response. When I clicked it, I relaxed, telling myself it could also be one of the new users, who just searched through any profiles of their liking and wrote a short "hi, wanna...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

The Third Night

Posted 08-19-2016 at 03:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I went out again last night. (This occurred the night after part two, but I've been uploading these a day late.)

It was 17 degrees Celsius last night, which was pretty perfect. It was a bit windy which made it a bit colder, but the temperature was very nice. I can't wait for summer, so it'll be warmer at night.

I went out, down my court and got the underwear that I had left in the same place (see previous posts). They had now been pissed in, cummed in, left outside in the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two Nights of Eventfulness - Part 2

Posted 08-18-2016 at 03:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

This is my writeup of the second night of my adventures. Enjoy!

Tonight was much colder (6 degrees, possibly less). For this reason, I brought my jacket with me just in case so I could warm myself up if it got too cold. Started the same as ever, apart from the fact that I had to hide from a car in my court. There was no van this time, but as I had seen when I got home this afternoon, the underwear was still there. It had rained at about 5AM this morning. I picked up the still wet underwear,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two Nights of Eventfulness - Part 1

Posted 08-17-2016 at 08:39 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Two nights in a row now, I have done some stuff outside. I'll document them now.

The first night was much warmer than most nights have been recently (by that I mean 14 degrees instead of 9). I went out armed with just my phone and a small purple pair of underwear, with red spots. The walk out of the court was fine. Just as I was about to walk out of the court onto the street I saw a van with its lights on to the left of me. Even now I have no idea if anyone was in it.

I...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Almost Caught Outside

Posted 07-29-2016 at 09:00 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

This all happened about 2 weeks ago, I just forgot to write it up.

I decided to, as I do often, go outside and have a walk around naked at midnight, and possibly do a dare or two. It was quite cold, (< 10 degrees Celsius) but after a bit you get used to it. I walked down my court, quite cautiously, and got a bit ahead of myself. I stepped forward in front of a house and saw someone sitting, having a cigarette on the porch. I hadn't stepped far into his vision and managed to quickly...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare 55

Posted 06-14-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Picture 55
This picture was done directly before I took a drive around while wearing female clothing and naked. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration pictures, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it. The dare took place around 6:45 PM, when it was very dark.

The picture is of a naked girl showing off her pussy and ass. She is leaning against a car, with one leg over the side mirror. Her underwear is hanging over the mirror.

Before I could do this,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hitting the Road Nude

Posted 06-13-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Hitting the Road Nude
I decided that since I had some time when my sister and Mum were out, I'd do a driving dare. It was very spur of the moment.

I picked out a bikini and skirt, and also brought my jacket in case I needed to cover up. I also grabbed some blue underwear that I was going to wrap around my rear-view mirror. Before I actually went for this drive I actually had just done another of the Ultimate Flashing Dare pics. That'll come later, I hope.

I got in...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized