Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

So you want to be my slave?

Posted 01-28-2017 at 03:41 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:28 AM by CSasha

Thanks to this post about the difference between a submissive and a slave I've decided to get something off my mind by writing it down. Sine I joined getDare over half a year ago I have seen plenty of requests from potential slaves compared to very few from potential Masters and Mistresses. Partly it's the lack of effort that I cannot stand, I have written about that, but even more, I oppose the myth or thinking pattern which stands behind such attitude:

I want to be your slave, so you...
Oracle
Old

Story: Property

Posted 11-25-2016 at 05:27 PM by CSasha (I love words)

The dim blue light of my phone blinked. Most likely kik. I reactivated the screen. Another "hi" from a new user. Fortunately, most probably it was the contact I had just made on getDare. We had agreed to chat just minutes ago.

"Is it you?", I asked. "Yes, thanks for your time.", he replied. We met because of his sub, who had bothered me.
"You are welcome. How are you?", I went on. It was always good to start small, exchange some basic information....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

My rules while Topping

Posted 08-14-2016 at 12:12 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-08-2018 at 12:18 PM by CSasha

As a Top

As a top I have been called sweet and mean. Hits the nail if you ask me.

If you are looking for some fast fun, a small dare or getting right to it without much talking, here are my requirements for you:

- The three first magical words are: "Hello", "Please" and "Thank you". No matter how horny you are or in what hurry to be dared, satisfied or satisfy, if you don't take the time for the very basic politeness, you leave...
Oracle
Old

Submissive and horny?

Posted 01-01-2014 at 11:30 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Maybe it's a religious upbringing; strict, couldn't care less, abusive, or absent parents; daddy issues; bullying; or whatever, lots of people have issues. These issues can manifest themselves in various ways, but often they lead to sexual and relationship preferences that many people might consider different at best, and abusive at worst. Naturally, the fact that you enjoy them, or think you would, and others consider them weird, makes you feel guilty, embarrassed and ashamed at your own desires, which...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave girls and critics of relationships is devoted ...

Posted 11-08-2013 at 02:03 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Glance in eyes to slave Girl, before to reprobate her..
You know in life with others. And she 's not wearing underwear ...
It is possible to fuck in ass, and afterwards in a mouth... On laps to you will wash up your feet, and the belt itself will bring... Neither shame at it, nor honor... Simply whore - you will tell...
But who is now with her ?
But not in cuddles for a wife...
In fact she it does not for you. Tries me to please.
Even sometimes it is enough...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized