Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Winter Break Update

Posted 12-30-2016 at 01:55 PM by The Slutty Princess

“It’s crazy, I’m thinking, just knowing that the world is round. And here I’m dancing on the ground. Am I right-side-up or upside-down, and is this real of am I dreaming?”

How’s everyone doing? Hope you all have been having an awesome holiday break! I’ve been having a wonderful winter break. My winter break has consisted of catching up with friends, eating, spending time with the family, watching films, and working! It has been rather splendid, I feel alive and free without the stress...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A word on sexism (or two)

Posted 12-30-2016 at 11:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:30 AM by CSasha

I like to participate in threads, people asking for dares, tasks, rules, other contributions, possibly PM dares. I like to be creative and supportive. Recently I noticed that despite others I didn't contribute to a few threads with a certain shared attribute. I feel that I need to tell you why.
Quote:
If you are a woman ... Girls may ...
I am a sexist. Admitted. Guilty. But I still hate it. I am not sure if I am in support of certain gender quotas in real life. If at all, they should be for both...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

My feelings about giving and receiving punishments

Posted 12-30-2016 at 08:33 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:00 PM by Butterfly

My pet recently suggested that I post a blog on my views and feelings surrounding punishments, both giving and receiving.

First of all, I want to stress that there is a huge different between a punishment and a funishment.

Punishment
I believe that punishments are something that should be avoided. A punishment should be something that is a consequence for breaking a rule, or being “bad”. It should consist of something that the punishee doesn’t like,...
A Butterfly Princess <3