Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I'm Swooning

Posted 12-28-2016 at 11:38 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

As I contemplate this blog, wondering if I have anything to say and how to go about, I'm refraining from grabbing my purse and indulging in my not-so-secret love.

Romance novels.

Tortured men, glamorous women, and an undeniable connection that makes them irresistibly attracted to one another. Dashing pirates, feisty damsels, and a prolonged fight for control, where of course the woman gives. How on earth could I resist?

I adore books. I will read any genre...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Figging is (NOT) fun!

Posted 12-28-2016 at 08:51 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:00 PM by Butterfly

Figging is always something I have wanted to try, but it is something that has always scared the crap out of me! Which I think also turned me on more ….

After reading a blog by Sub Lucy about figging, I wanted to try it even more. Asslvr and I haven’t had much time to play lately, so I decided I would use my sub as a guinea pig.

I had Jaroface purchase some ginger on his way home and then we had a play session with the ginger. I will let him share further...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1482605809447.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	464  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Gamers: Fantastic PM dares for waging players

Posted 12-28-2016 at 06:28 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-10-2018 at 04:09 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. I also love games, more for the love of playing. But if you love games for the thrill of a stake, here are some PM dares for you. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "BATTLESHIP...
Oracle