Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sain

Rate this Entry

Denied by Girls...

Posted 01-20-2017 at 07:20 AM by Sain

I'm just going to post my thoughts on the Denied by Girls Game. So far, I've played 5 times for a total of 139 days.

-----

First off, why do I enjoy the game?

1. Active Denial
I find fixed denial periods boring. For example, if I got a two week denial period from losing a bet, that would be boring. However, a denial period that changes every day, with girls frequently posting to add or give reductions, is a lot of fun.

2. Submissiveness
When I'm playing, I feel submissive to the girls. They control my denial, and they can get me to do tasks by offering reductions. It's great that I can get that feeling of being submissive without needing a committed d/s relationship.

3. Hope
The girls have the power to give any amount of reductions they want at any time. This means that no matter how many days I have, I'll have hope of getting out. Whenever a girl posts, I'm excited to check the thread because there might be reductions.

4. Creativity
The girls make the game a lot of fun with their creativity. There are competitions against other guys, various games of chance, and some very creative tasks. You never know what you're going to get.

5. Everything is Optional
I never have to worry about getting a task I'm unwilling or unable to do, because I can just decline the task. It's perfect for people like me who are not very daring.

-----

Now, a note on spoilers:

If you played with me before, you'll know that I don't look at spoilers very often.

No, it's not because I dislike games of chance. I actually enjoy them a lot. But I need to be getting fair odds. For example, if you posted a +3 days/-3 days coin flip, I will always choose to flip the coin. Unfortunately, a lot of spoiler games have bad odds, and many of them don't even have reductions in them!

So my overall strategy with spoilers is to decline most of them, and only take calculated risks in certain situations. My strategy makes the game less fun for me (and probably also the girls), but I'd rather be boring than add a bunch of days to my denial.

I will look at your spoilers if I think you're likely to have posted reductions. So if you want me to look, you just have to convince me it's worth it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1214 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Mmhhh,
    I never looked at that thread for reason it's not my piece of cake. Based on what you say i mght start looking (reading, not playing). It might be nice to see how the girls are working the boys.
  2. Old Comment
    I may have to give the game a try when I've settled in a little more.