Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Flogging with a side of teasing !?!?

Posted 01-23-2017 at 07:37 PM by eevee.velvet

First roll was a 6 then 6x15=90 flog hits per ass cheek. Makes wunnolf have a little horny and very sore. Then 2 more rolls 3&5 so 8 total. Gag goes in and collar on. Grab the wand and cuffs. Putting the cuffs on and setting the timer for 9 mins.
Turned wand onto max. Placed it against clit.
Started the timer and waited. And squirmed around.
Wunnolf's ass was still hurting from the flogging and the buzzing of the wand only made her more horny.
Thank you Miss Lucy for the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Journal
Old

60 min to a quiet mind

Posted 01-23-2017 at 07:35 PM by eevee.velvet

Report time. Been really slacking at these but been busy. Okay so each day we've been increasing the time spent in each position. The other night wunnolf left it up to chance and got 60 min in one so that would be all. We've been alternating between them so being able to spend more time in them.
And so begins the "corner time" (have been calling it this thanks to sir Sam) here's why despite the fact it's done in the middle of the floor it still achieves the same idea. Mind slipping...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Journal
Old

Supplies

Posted 01-23-2017 at 04:54 PM by SissyBabyPuppy
Updated 08-18-2018 at 04:27 PM by SissyBabyPuppy

none at the moment :<

-Thinking of getting more toys soon.
+Feel Free To Recommend Toys & Supplies.
+I WILL get them when i can c:.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 01-23-2017 at 03:33 PM by SissyBabyPuppy
Updated 08-18-2018 at 04:26 PM by SissyBabyPuppy
Tags pm dares.

None At The Moment
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Deal or No Deal!

Posted 01-23-2017 at 12:29 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-23-2017 at 05:30 PM by IceMaiden

So I saw the thread deal or no deal recently and thought it would be fun for AM and I to play it. I mentioned it to him and he agreed we could play.

He had me write out an equal list of 'good' and 'bad' things and then modified, changed or added himself to the list I provided him with.

After randomising the numbers himself, we were good to go and started the first game. In the good list he had included 24 hours of orgasms. I really wanted to win that one! But in the bad
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

I am selfish ....

Posted 01-23-2017 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:03 PM by Butterfly

Over the past two weeks, I have been called selfish on two separate occasions. This is something that really strikes a chord with me.

I grew up being told I was selfish. It was just one of the millions of insults my dad would bark at me on a daily basis. I was selfish because I didn't want to give up my childhood to raise my brother when I was 10. I was selfish because I wanted to study rather than do housework every night in high school. I was selfish because I worked and didn't offer
A Butterfly Princess <3