Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My Difficult Road to Recovery

Posted 01-22-2017 at 06:09 PM by The Slutty Princess

I want to thank you all for your love and support through your messages and comments, you don’t know just how much they mean to me. Your message and comments have inspired me to continue to share more of my story with the intent that it will continue to inspire and hopefully heal those who may need some healing. Here is my story to the road to recovery after being raped.

Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t. Sometimes...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

The Butterfly Project

Posted 01-22-2017 at 02:08 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:02 PM by Butterfly

I have not kept it a secret that I have used self harm in the past as a coping mechanism. I never really cut, but I would hit myself until I bruised, or scratch at my skin until it would cause marks and draw blood. It is the only thing that used to be able to release the tension, end my panic attacks, or make me feel again.

Thankfully, despite having urges at times, I have not self harmed in over a year. However, I still do struggle with those urges, and at times they are too hard to
A Butterfly Princess <3