Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Final Big Brother task Report

Posted 02-07-2017 at 11:52 PM by Matt:
Tags report

The Task -:

For this task you are going to dress in pantyhose, bra, panties and corset under your regular/work clothes and from waking up drink a pint of water every two hours. However you only have a limited number of times you can use the bathroom during the day. Five times is the maximum you can use the bathroom while out/at work.

When at home you are free to pee without it counting towards your five available times...if you do so on cam with Sam, strip and pee yourself. (Lots of towels will be needed!) At the end of the day when you are home for the remainder of the day/night, you will be doing that anyway but first strip from your regular clothes and show her how pretty you look all dressed up underneath. After you have shown her your pretty clothes it's time for a strip tease with them.

Once naked, ask her what pet she would really like today...yes that's right you're going to be her chosen pet for a while. Make sure you imitate the pet extremely well because your performance determines your fate. Remember how we said you would be peeing at the end of the day? You'll be peeing like the chosen pet during your pet play. Only after you have peed can you then ask Sam how happy she is with your performance.

If Sam is happy with your performance you get the chance of an optional orgasm after your pet play and it will only cost ten points. If she thinks you could have done better with your performance your optional orgasm will cost 30 points. If she is not at all impressed with your performance it will cost 100 points. And oh...she will be telling you exactly how to orgasm if you choose to take the option of coming....better hope she doesn't insist that's like a pet too.

If you choose not to accept the orgasm, you are free to clean up and consider the task completed.

=============================

The report -:

When I first saw the task, I thought it was good that it would be over the weekend so I would not have to go to work dressed as directed. However when I thought about it, I came to the conclusion it would be worse. As I would be out in public more, around more people including some of my family.

So I was a bit nervous on the day as I got dressed. First I put on my matching bra and panties (they are a light green colour) followed by my plain pantyhose and then the corset. I'd never actually worn a bra under the corset before and it did seem to make it a little tighter than it already was! I put on a pair of trousers, a loose t-shirt and zip up top. (also socks and shoes) Then I started the drinking, now I usually drink little but often, so drinking a pint of water in a short space of time took some effort to force myself. I had thought that 5 times to use the toilet during the day would be easy, but that was without thinking about the effect of drinking so much water. I was glad though, that I didn't have to drink any tea, as tea seems to go straight through me lol

The first thing I had to do that day was to go shopping at a supermarket. Walking around the supermarket with so many people around, knowing what I was wearing, felt quite embarrassing! Unlike with panties, it's not like you can ever forget your wearing a corset, every time I breathed I could feel the pressure. Even though I knew it was unlikely, I still worried that somehow someone may notice, it felt like everyone was looking at me funny.

One of the main things you realise when wearing a corset, is how it does restrict your movement somewhat, particularly bending, which I noticed as I was putting the shopping away, I had to remember to bend with the knees!

I was at my sisters house with my parents for a meal at lunchtime. I was especially paranoid there, so nervous that they would notice something different about me, that I was a little "bigger" in certain area's or how I moved. To me, there was a noticeable bulge where the bra/bust part of corset was. It was hard to act normally around them, knowing what I was wearing underneath. Usually I would hug my sister, but I said I was coming down with a bug so better keep my distance, as if she had hugged me she would most likely feel the corset!!! Also she tends to keep her house very warm, but I dared not take my top off lol They must have wondered why I was drinking so much water too!

So I was glad when it was time to leave and I could go home. Once I was home I called Sam, I was really needing to pee again by now. Once she answered, I stripped. Now I always get hard when stripping on cam for Sam, which was a little annoying this time as I needed to pee, but after a while I was "soft" enough to pee. Sam said I had to lie on the floor hold my cock and pee all over my chest, this felt really degrading! And due to all the water I'd been drinking, there was a LOT of pee, seemed to go on for ever. Sam also said I had to clean up the pee before I could shower. I felt horrible covered in pee as I cleaned the bathroom floor, it was very demeaning. It did take a while to clean it all up, I was very glad when I finished and could wash the pee off myself!! I put the same clothes back on afterwards and had something to eat.

Then afterwards when Sam was ready, she called me again, for the final part of the task.
I took off my top, t-shirt and trousers, I felt so embarrassed standing there in my panties, pantyhose, bra and corset. But the bulge in my panties belying the fact that I was also getting turned on (this from the humiliation, as cross dressing itself does not do anything for me)

Then for the strip tease, she asked me to strip to the Britney Spears song Gimme More and I had to dance like a pole dancer (using a lamp as a pole) This really was sooooo embarrassing I really can't dance at the best of times, think I must have been bright red! I started with the pantyhose, then the corset, bra and finally panties, trying to take my time and strip teasingly. But as humiliation does turn me on (well depending who it's for lol) and that Sam had been talking dirty to me, I was very hard! She allowed me to edge a few times, then I asked her what pet she would like. She decided on a horse.... Not something I'd done much before.

She said I could put corset back on as that would act like a saddle...(I was not sure on that, think she just wanted to make me look sillier ) The rest she left up to me to decide. So after the corset, I put my gag on as this would be like a horses bit and my collar. I also put my leather wrist and ankle restraints on (not fastened together obviously) and finally a rucksack to simulate carrying something.

Then I started doing things I thought a horse would do, I marched around the room lifting my legs up high like a horse on parade, then trotted around the room, and also ran or "galloped" then I put some things that I could jump over around the room, before running around jumping over them. Rearing up and neighing every so often, although I probably didn't sound too horse like with the gag in. I do have a riding crop, so I used this to whip my ass every so often (with great encouragement from Sam to hit harder........) It all felt rather silly, and was making Sam laugh! I ate and drank out of a bowls on the floor, which was rather messy, but at least allowed me to take the gag out for a bit. Then I "mounted" a chair and humped it for a bit while drooling from the gag... That really did feel humiliating, and made me horny....... By now I was needing to pee again. I got on my hands and knees for this to pee like a horse, and started to pee (I did put a bowl underneath to catch the pee, as I really didn't fancy having to clean all the pee up again, I hope this was okay) again it does feel so embarrassing peeing like this, especially with someone watching!

So the moment of truth, I asked Sam how she thought I had performed as a horse.... She said I could have been a little more energetic with my horsey manoeuvres, but overall she was happy with me

She said I could have an orgasm under her institution, and she would post permission in denied by girls thread if I wanted. This was a VERY tempting offer, as I was very horny! But I felt that this would not be quite right with those who denied me in the thread, as I had not been in long. So with a heavy heart, I turned it down. Just hope my next one is not tooooo far away, and I don't come to really regret that decision!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2881 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I loved all of your reports during the game but didn't want to comment on yours (or anyones) before it was over as I was hosting it. You did an absolutely amazing job with everything that I threw at you and I have no doubt at all that Sam is exceptionally proud of you!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    I loved all of your reports during the game but didn't want to comment on yours (or anyones) before it was over as I was hosting it. You did an absolutely amazing job with everything that I threw at you and I have no doubt at all that Sam is exceptionally proud of you!
    Thank you I really enjoyed the thread, thanks for all the time and effort you put into it.
  3. Old Comment
    Oh I am very proud of you Matt, you did so well. And I will never forget the task we did together, you made me SO horny