Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

PM & Kik Fun!

Posted 06-27-2016 at 01:37 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-10-2017 at 08:42 PM by lola.fox

If you want to take part in the fun, you can comment, kik, whisper, or PM me the following:

WAX - and I will drop wax on a body part of your choosing for one minute.

OUTFIT - and I'll message you what I'm wearing that day.

ALBUM - and I will upload a photo to my album. Suggestions welcome, but not guaranteed. [Only allowed once per user, every 14 days.]

MARKED - and you can choose a word or phrase to write on the body part of your choice. (No names/usernames.) [Depending on the phrase and location, I may choose a couple to photograph & post.]

DEGRADE - and I will repeat what ever sentence you write out loud while looking at myself in the mirror.

CREATE - and you can create a pm dare for me to last 7 days. (My Dom must approve of your suggestion and it must be within my limits.)

SQUAT - and I will do 20 squats.

OFF - and I will remove 1 item of clothing as soon as I’m able to. Clothing suggestions welcome, but not guaranteed.

SOON - and I will edge three times and the counter increases by one.

NOW - and in a single session have as many orgasms as the counter tells me to. Reset the counter afterwards completion.

VOTE - and send me a link to a poll and who to vote for, and I will vote on that poll as instructed, if I have not already voted.

NOTED - and I must message you a brief note describing the last thought I had that turned me on.

DRESSING ROOM - and I will strip naked in a store dressing room and complete one edge.

ADMIT IT - and you can ask me two humiliating questions to answer either publicly or privately.

HUMILIATE - and I will do humiliation based task that you create. You may request a report and can ask for it to be sent either privately or publicly [Task must be pre-approved by my Dom - either by messaging him privately or submitting it to me and discussing it with him. Task must be able to be completed in under an hour and fall within limits.]

SPREAD EM - and I when I’m home I’ll strip and keep my pussy spread for 10 minutes.

BUBBLE BATH - and I will take a bubble bath with my water proof vibe.

PRECARIOUS PEE - and the next time I need to pee I will do so while squatting down completely naked on top of the toilet seat.

CORNER - and I will have naked corner time with no distractions for 10 minutes while wearing my nipple clamps attached to the door handle.

Tally - and I will count your PM as one vote towards making an audio recording of James spanking me during our next visit and posting it below if we reach 150 votes by November 15th 2017. [Only one vote allowed per user.]

No more than three PM dares per person, per day.

If my inbox is full, please either send a message through kik or notify me in the comments.

[James also has his own PM dares on his blog!]
Posted in Rules
Views 3157 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Officially updated and back in action after a suuuuper long hiatus
  2. Old Comment
    Updated yet again and back in action!