Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

My Valentine's Day Letter to My Girlfriend

Posted 02-16-2017 at 10:39 PM by The Slutty Princess

Handwritten letters may be a thing of the past, but not for me. Ever since I was a young girl, I’d always right a notes to friends and family as a gift and I still carry on that tradition today. My mother and grandmother still have loves notes stashed away from my father and grandfather and still to this day I save all my birthday cards, Christmas cards, and love notes and stash them away in a box under my bed to someday look back upon and hopefully bring a smile across my face and fill me with memories. I love hand-written love letters. There’s something about a person taking their time to sit and write to the one they love that just makes my heart melt. The letter could be someone telling me they love me a hundred times and I would still have the biggest smile on my face. I think handwritten letters are the best gift in the world, because it shows that you put in some real thought and effort towards getting someone an actual gift that means something, instead of slapping a few bucks down on the counter for a box of chocolates, flowers, and a cheesy card. Don’t get me wrong, any gesture of affection is lovely, but if you want to get your loved one something that will stay in their hearts forever, writing a letter is the best gift there is. Words that are committed to paper...your words, that express your unique emotions, feelings, and thoughts hold the key to your loved one’s heart. Afterall, it is your words, emotions, thoughts, and feelings that made them fall in love with you in the first place and I think one of the greatest feelings in the world is when someone openly tells you how much you mean to them. Letters come from the body, they come from your heart, and from your heart to your hand, and from your hand to the pen, and from the pen to the paper...and what gift is more romantic than the words that come straight from your heart?

Without further ado, here is my letter:

I have waited my entire life for something so real. I’ve searched for years for that someone who gave me butterflies every single time I saw them. That someone who kisses me with the same passion they had as our first kiss. The someone who makes me laugh until my cheeks hurt from smiling. Little did I know, she was standing by my side since elementary school!

Happy Valentine’s Day Sam, our first of many! Today is another important day that I get to show my appreciation for you and for the love that we have found with each other. I want you to know that I am thankful for you and I can’t think of anyone else that I’d rather spend my life with! I wanted to write you a letter and put my love for you into words, though even words can’t describe just how much I love you!

Baby, I love you. I could say this a thousand times and it wouldn’t mean a darn thing, because words can express the feelings I have for you. You’re my one in a million. You’re the spark that ignites a lifetime of amazement and I am forever lucky to have your light. You are my idea of perfect and just remember, I will always share my love for you in public. Disregard the hateful comments, the rude remarks, the twisted and snarky looks from others, that we may we receive, we aren’t in this for them, we are in this for each other.

There are times, when we’re together and I look at your face. Twisting and turning, existing in a world of its own beauty. The laughter, funny faces, the way you smile with your eyes closed. Let’s see, can I describe the feeling? I feel as though together we can make those memories you look back on in 60 years and you will cherish the day. We could climb mountains, explore the depths of the world, watch a thousand movies, and make a million memories. I wouldn’t trade that way I feel about you for anything else in the world. You make me smile, You make me laugh. You have never left my thoughts. Ever. Not even once. You are the first thing on my mind when I wake up in the morning and the last thing on my mind when I go to sleep and I can’t help to reach across the sheets and give you those wet, sloppy morning and goodnight kisses! I hope I can feel like this for the rest of my life. I hope I can wake up to the most beautiful face in the world, each and every morning and say those three magical words to you and kiss you on your lips. I want to spend the rest of my life with you loving you with everything I have to give.

Thank you for filling my days with love. Thank you for filling my days with smiles and laughs. Thank you for making my toes squirm and my heart flutter every time I see you smile. Thank you for listening to me, supporting me, and sharing your thoughts and feelings with me.Thank you for loving me and letting me love you back in return. Thank you for enriching every aspect of my life with you.

I love you. I love the way you laugh. I love how your voice gets soft when you’re shy. I love how sensitive you are about me. I love hearing that smile in your voice over the phone. I love how you love me.I love the sound of your voice and how it awakens my soul. I love the way you get mad over the simplest things. I love the way you talk to me during sex. I love the way you moan when you get too into it. I love how exasperated you get when I touch your nipples. I love how you say my name. I love hearing that long breath after you cum. I love the way you beg for it. I love that hitch of breath when I turn you on. I love getting you so turned on; you try to turn it on me. I love the stories you unfold in my ear. I love the peace I feel when you rest your head on my chest to listen to my heart beat. I love the harmony I find in your voice when you talk me to sleep while I run my hands through your hair. I love the way you spoil me with cuddles. I love the way you smile at me when I wake up. I love the way you touch me so tenderly that makes me feel like the most precious and loved gift in the world. I love the way your butt jiggles when I slap it. I love the way you tell me you love me every single day. I love the way you kiss me so softly when I am stressed or sad in a way that breaks my heart and I realize just how much I actually love you and just how much you love me. I love the way you won’t stop touching me while we cuddle and watch movies. I love the way you make me feel safe and secure in public. I love the way that you show me off in public as though I am your prized possession. I love the way you always grab my hand and kiss me in public. I love the way you act when you get home and can’t wait to share the excitement of your day with me. I love the nights that I lose sleep with you but never regret it. I love your “grumpy face” because it is extremely cute. I love the way you embrace your weirdness and embrace my weirdness. I love how silly you are and how silly I am with you. I love your perverted mind. I love how you randomly compliment me. I love the way you will get lost in my eyes for minutes. I love the way you are always twirling and dancing whenever we are walking somewhere. I love the way your brain works and the silly things you find interesting. I love how passionate you are about life. I love the way you sing to me. I love the way you can hold my attention without saying a single word. I love how our conversations can be deep and serious in one minute and silly in the next minute. I love how you refuse to say goodbye because you say you will never leave me. I love how we don’t have to be doing anything and we still have fun in each other’s company. I love the way your hair always seems to smell amazing. I love the way you kiss my neck. I love your daring antics around friends and family. I love the way you talk about your friends and family. I love the way you tease me and bite my skin. I love the way that you treat me in public or at parties as if I was the only one in the entire room. I love the way you cuddle and hold me in my weakest moments. I love the way we can talk about our future in a non-scary way. I love the way you care so deeply about other people that when they are sad, you are sad. I love the way you look at the world. I love every moment lived with you. I could sit here and write about all the things I love about you and I still wouldn’t cover it all….and my hand is getting sore . Each and every day, you give me more reasons to love you even more.

Your eyes are still my favorite thing to get lost in. Your heart is still the only place I can call home. Your arms are the single greatest comfort I have come to known. Your lips are still the greatest pleasure I’ve felt. Sometimes when I look at you, I get this intense urge, I just want to kiss you. More than anything else in the world, I just want to plant my lips on yours and give you a kiss. A kiss that proves that you can still see the world with your eyes closed. A kiss that gives you the feeling that your lungs are filled with the sweetest air possible, yet you still feel breathless.

You’re the type of girl that I want to show off to the world, not just because you are the most beautiful girl I have laid eyes upon, but because you make me the happiest I ever have been. If there had to be anyone in this world that could always make me smile, it would be you. It would be you because of all the simple things you do in life that make me happy. It’s because your smile makes me smile and the thought of you makes me smile. I don’t know what my life would be life if I didn’t meet you. It would probably be plain and untouched by love. I’d probably end up liking some other person, who of course wouldn’t ever compare to what you mean to me. When I look into your eyes, I see love. I see everything, I see you. I can give you my heart and my love right now and forever. I hope nothing between us will ever change, but if anything had to change, it would be the love I have for you, because it would get stronger everyday.

[Character limit, letter continued in comments]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1525 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment

I love you Samantha Grace *******. Nothing will change that and nothing will come between us. You are my whole world. You are my princess, my angel, my partner in crime, my safe haven. Thank you for sticking by my side when all else fails and for giving me your all, I promise to love you, wholeheartedly. With all that I am, have been and will ever be. I am yours. From now till the end of time.
    <3 Lia

Marks the end of my letter, Hope you all enjoyed it! I could have wrote a thousand more pages but I didn't have a plentiful amount of time to write with stupid work and school haunting my free time!

Love you all,
    ~Lia
    Posted 02-16-2017 at 10:41 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  2. Old Comment
    The Twelfth of Never (a song)... Struck me as I read your letter to Sam... Thanks for sharing.
  3. Old Comment
    Lia
    A very beautiful letter of the heart to the heart of that very special person. The confession of what life would be like, without Sammie. The complete book in which brings the life out of you daily. May that love live forever as it is right now in your eyes.