Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Loving Mother!

Posted 02-15-2017 at 08:31 PM by MasterDaddy02

In life we are never prepared for the worst. Even to this day, my heart is still in pain from the lost of my mother. Weak or strong, no matter what age you are; the heart gives way to that lost so dear to us. Yes, each person takes it and handle that pain differently. There is no correct way to deal with it. As there is no wrong way as well. For some, it will live in them until the day they die. Others, will buried that pain and think very little about it. Mainly from not facing that emptiness inside them.

For me, I don't forget the fun, joy, happiness, and so much more about my mother. Those walks together as I was a little boy. Going out to get a shake or ice cream cone. Our first airplane trip together to Chicago from Kansas. I was all dressed up and my mother was deck out in a white dress. She was scared and I was excited. Our first big trip to see my father. It was American Airlines and everyone was deck out like to go to a big party. No one was in shorts or jeans. The stewardess were pretty and very nice. They were very tall and friendly in helping explain things to us and in turning on the overhead air vents. A great memory, that I do think about as I flying.

My mother has been gone two years. I still picture seeing her body laying there in the living floor with a blanket over it and her small feet showing. On Sunday, my sister, my stepfather and I went to get flowers. Then we drove to her grave site. It was a sunny day and cool breeze. We laid the roses, carnations and white breeze down. We spent 20 to 30 minutes just bend down on our knees and praying. Tomorrow is the day we had to buried my mother. The most hardest thing anyone has to do in there life. I had to choose the music for my mother mass and that was very hard. I then had to shared something special with my sister. With my stepfather. With my two boys. Then me last.

Valentines is a happy time for some, but for others it is a sad time!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 705 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments