Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Capturing Butterflies and Watching An Aimee!

Posted 02-11-2017 at 05:41 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 02-12-2017 at 01:24 PM by IceMaiden

Sooo it's been almost a week of a trial now with Butterfly, Asslvr and AM. When I originally saw their ad I didn't even think to consider anything more than wishing them all the best with their search and being ready with a pitchfork for anyone that didn't respect what they had laid out/upset them. It never even crossed my mind to apply myself with AM as although I had been having more dommey urges than usual at the time they were looking for a male or a couple. Last time I checked I didn't have a penis (Even though AM says I do and it's 14 inches.) and I also obviously knew that AM had his hands full with myself and Aimee. So I never really considered it an option at first.

But then I spoke to AM about searching for someone to occasionally give tasks to when I felt more dommey than subby and after he viewed my ad first agreed I could post it. I was pleasently surprised that 99% of people who responded had actually read everything that I said and I got some really amazing applications to it but I couldn't see myself being a perfect match with anyone who had applied yet.

I knew Butterfly and Asslvr were still searching too and I mentioned to AM if I had a penis I would have applied. His response? "I have one." No shit, Sherlock. So that developed into should we apply as a couple, and how would it work and would everyone be happy and would Aimee feel okay about it as well.

One thing led to another and after Butterfly told AM that will never happen in regards to him domming, he told her "No? I wont tell you about the conversation Icey and I just had about applying then." I giggled so much when she wouldn't believe him until he showed her part of the conversation.

So we had a few talks between all four of us and I laid out some concerns I had, like thinking that I couldn't be 'mean' to Butterfly, or the fact my brat is drawn to other brats so what if I found myself unable to be strict and just joined in with bratting, or when my anxiety flares up and I find it really difficult to engage and interact with people and usually need to retreat for a while until I recover.

But it was all okay! Butterfly was/is happy for Asslvr and AM to share the majority of domming with me joining when I feel the urge to and didn't think it would confuse the dynamic at all if one moment I was bratty with her and then strict the next. And all parties completely understand my anxiety so I don't need to worry about being 'unavailable' if it decides to flare up or anyone not understanding that I might need time alone at some point. And I get to challenge her and push her while at the same time I get to tease and brat and be little with! I get to check in on her but not have to worry about when I can't as I know she wont be alone at any point and that is wonderful.

Even though it's been only almost a week Butterfly has been doing wonderfully and has overcome so many nerves already and I am so incredibly proud of her and honoured to be one of the people to help her this way. And the first task that AM and I gave for Butterfly and Asslvr to do together I was a little unsure if one part would be too much given it would be her first experience with that aspect of the task and I know/knew she was blushy and nervous about it. Yet after telling her we completely understand if it was too much for her first time and we could go slower her response was she wasn't going to say no because she wanted to at least try. And I am so damn proud of her just for that alone! (And of course I can't wait to hear how it goes! )

Continuing with the animal theme...the other night I asked AM if we could play some sort of chance game and he agreed to a simple easy and quick one and told me to find a coin or dice. So I loaded up a site with both options and he said I was to use the coin. First I was flipping for an orgasm for Aimee. I forget if it was heads or tails that gave her the orgasm but whichever it was I flipped succeeded in getting it for her. Yay! I was happy I flipped that for her.

But then...AM decided he should be mean to both of us and told me the next flip decided if Aimee was going to come on cam and I was going to watch too! And...I flipped that. He asked me did I really and I pointed out why would I lie especially when I had wanted the opposite result! So he told Aimee what I had flipped and she got blushy straight away and when I answered the group call I giggled at her hiding under her blanket. But AM was mean and made her take it away. Anywayyy.

She started using her wand and I think I was even blushier than she was at this point! I was so shy and could barely speak at all and I could feel my cheeks turning bright red even though my own camera was off and I wasn't the one doing anything! And then AM made it even worse when he told me I was going to be the one to count Aimee down to an orgasm!!! He wanted me to talk when I was so blushy and giggly!!! When AM counts me or Aimee down he usually does so like " 5......4..........3.........2.......1...cum."

Not me, no. I was too shy for that. So my countdown went like "10987654321cum!!" Poor Aimee. Her orgasm was never happening with that countdown, she even banned me from being the countdown after that.

So then AM counted down instead and I got even more blushy when Aimee reached..you know THAT point. But she did so freaking amazingly to do that with me there too and AM wasn't the only one who was so proud of her! I doubt I would ever have that sort of confidence to do it myself with anyone other than AM and I was so honoured she trusted me enough to let me be there too. P.S: She has a fucking beautiful body.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1861 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I had the same thoughts as you about the Butterfly/Asslvr ad, that whoever they try had better be awesome! And then one day she said they were trying with a couple, I said they'd better be awesome and she said it was you and AM, I was really pleased and knew you would be! Super glad to hear it's going really well so far for you all
  2. Old Comment
    Icey you know I adore you but this title is the worst maybe more worser than your counting.
  3. Old Comment
    I can't believe it's been a week! I am very happy with how things are going. Already in such a short time I have been pushed, teased and tested and I am also proud of myself. I don't think I could have accomplished so much without the wonderful trio of people caring and supporting me. I also love having somebody to brat with AND love it when you get dommey and strict. I can't wait to see where things lead.
  4. Old Comment
    I'm really happy for you guys. I wish you all the best in this relationship!