Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Sunday with Sarah

Posted 07-11-2021 at 07:16 AM by willingmale

So I found myself with a few days home alone and reached out to a few people via Kik hoping to find someone to have some fun at my expense, and boy was I not disappointed.

I had a reply from a switch called Sarah and after I'd provided likes and limits, she agreed to take me on. Her first instruction was for me to strip, and provide her with full body nudes front and back, with face showing if I felt brave. Brave? Scared possibly, excited certainly, but I felt that I should fully embrace...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My PM mouth soaping dare

Posted 02-21-2017 at 04:22 AM by willingmale

So here I am reporting in real time on a PM mouth soaping dare I was assigned

Having already soaked the bar of soap for half an hour I have just placed it in my mouth and am sitting here wearing only running tights (for other reasons)

2 1/2 minutes in and I can feel the soapy drool gathering in my mouth. As I have to hold it for 10 minutes I already feel there's no way it won't eventually run down my chest later

And there it goes!

4 minutes...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My skype session with RoseBrat

Posted 11-21-2012 at 03:52 AM by willingmale

Yesterday I had a live skype session with RoseBrat (well she was watching me but I wasn't watching her) and she asked me to tell you all of my experiences, so here goes

The session began with me kneeling naked in front of my cam while she made me wait as she went to get some water

She explained that to start with my fate would be determined by the roll of some dice although I did not know which roll meant what

The first roll was ten jumping jacks, and I thought...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares that I have had to perform

Posted 06-13-2012 at 02:10 PM by willingmale

I have been instructed to post here a list of the dares I have performed for submissive9. She is a sub herself but has graciously assigned dares to me, after I initially owned her butt for 3 days

These are posted for my humiliation and for others' enjoyment

I have been living by a set of rules which include :

- keeping my underarms and pubic area shaved
- only having cold showers lasting 30 minutes
- stripping naked and sitting backwards every...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Soapy mouth

Posted 05-16-2012 at 01:57 PM by willingmale

Thought I'd just let people know about my current predicament. I noticed that Alice41100 had some evil sounding things to do when she received PMs so I indulged my sadistic side.

After a while I felt a little bit bad and offered to accept her least favourite dare in return.

As a result I now have to soap my mouth (rub my hands together to get a nice lather up then rub them all over my mouth, tongue, teeth, inside of my cheeks) every time I get a PM for the next three weeks!...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized