Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > GabiLee

Rate this Entry

Mistress' Real Plan

Posted 08-20-2017 at 08:25 AM by GabiLee

Mistress told me what her long-term plan is for me as she plugged my ass with a pink jeweled butt plug after painting my nails today.

She wants to humiliate me. Like really humiliate me. She wants for people to not know what I am. "Is it a man or a woman? It kind of looks like a man, but it has painted nails and is wearing high heels." She wants people to see me and think "what is IT"? She wants me to be an it. She wants people to stare at me, to take hidden pictures of me to show their friends the thing they saw walking around.

I will now be required to do the following:
- wear little Dave (whose upgrade to 11" is on the way)
- wear a pink jeweled butt plug
- no shaving body hair, unless it is time to shave in order to make it grow longer and thicker
- keep nails painted
- wear men's clothing with high heels
- (or very feminine clothing with very masculine shoes)
- for now, maintain the male haircut but I'm told that I'm getting extensions soon
- wear noticeable lipstick and eyeliner, no other makeup
- Mistress will decide if I wear her underwear or my male underwear
- continue to bind tits until further notice

Essentially, I'll be made into a caricature of an androgynous individual. She's already started today. Right now my nails are painted, I have the pink jeweled butt plug impaling me, little Dave is on, I'm wearing panties, and I'm as hairy as a man.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1317 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments