Black Square Leg - S26
Black Speedo - S24
Dark Blue Speedo - S26
Black Speedo With 5cm Leg (Short) - S28
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 06-09-2017 at 05:13 PM by pt26

Wow…. I really just cannot believe it has been 7 months now. It seems likes just yesterday that I had posted in the group about beginning to worry myself sick over some delicate matters. Then you private messaged me offering a listening ear and kind helpful words, not to mention a breathing exercise to help me calm down. A few weeks later on November 8th 2016, after a short trial run you agreed to be my Miss and I your sub. I have to admit that I did not ever think it would end up where we have. I loved...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

naked in elevator dare

Posted 06-09-2017 at 01:56 AM by Samantha88

Your first dare is to change completely while in an elevator The easiest way to do that would be to wear nothing but a dress and shoes that you can slip on and off, the trick will be finding the right elevator.

I was wearing shoes, a skirt and a jacket only. I had a dress and heels in a bag with me. I went to a friends house (i knew there is a elevator and people there don't know me) late evening, took the elevator all the way up (5). I was naked, pulling out the dress when the doors opened....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tied in the woods dare

Posted 06-09-2017 at 01:53 AM by Samantha88

Hi,
We were chatting earlier about the rope walk dare. you wanted more detail. You wanted more risk, more pain, and something else to include in the task.

To sum up so far: you are to find a suitable location. remove your clothes at least 25 paces away. take with you a blindfold, nipple/pussy clamps with weights, rope and the ring gag and something like ear plugs/headphones to deafen you.

Choose a place that has a reasonable risk of someone walking past, or within
Posted in Uncategorized