Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Just The Worst....

Posted 06-17-2017 at 11:11 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

This is a blog about possibly the worst experience i've ever had as a Dom. It's not been an easy blog to plan because thinking about the situation makes my stomach churn, that's how much this effected/still effects me.

We all make mistakes, it's just about learning from them and not repeating them.

I'd been talking to a sub for a few days. We were testing out a D's relationship, trying a few things and seeing how it went. All fairly normal stuff. I basically quizzed her...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Run, run, as fast as you can ... part 2

Posted 06-17-2017 at 08:48 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Read part 1 here ....

8. They disappear unexpectedly and without explanation for long periods of time
Everybody has real life things going on. You may work, or go to school. You have family and friend obligations, a social life, hobbies, etc. And emergencies happen. But if somebody is regularly disappearing during a play session without warning, or not getting in contact for days at a time without any notice, that is a red flag.

I think it is pretty common for people
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Run, run, as fast as you can ... part 1

Posted 06-17-2017 at 08:47 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Over the years I have developed a list of things to watch out for, red flags if you will. Signs that you should run away and not waste your time in a relationship. Most of these points are aimed at signs that might happen at the beginning of a relationship.

Of course not everybody who is rude or scary or a waste of tine will show one of these signs and it isn't foolproof, so if somebody shows one of these signs maybe they are a good person/sub/dom etc. But generally speaking, if you see
A Butterfly Princess <3