Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

Retired dice

Posted 03-23-2017 at 12:43 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 06-20-2017 at 01:19 PM by Matt:

These are dice from my thread that are no longer active, but still have tasks I have to complete.

Cassandra's Fantastic PM dare dice NOT ACTIVE
1: Send PM dares to a user in this thread. Ask for PM dares in return. (12 of 12)
2: Send PM dares to a user who recently posted a PM dare list. Ask for PM dares in return. (9 of 9)
3: Send PM dares to someone in your friends list. Ask for PM dares in return (6 of 6)
4: Send PM dares to Sam. Ask for PM dares in return. (6
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

15 Things Woman Wish Men Knew - Part 1

Posted 02-05-2018 at 09:27 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-05-2018 at 09:50 PM by Butterfly

Girls are mysterious creatures. And on the internet, we are sometimes rare and mythical. Thus, it makes sense that guys don't always know much about the elusive female. But I am here to help!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1411r8y.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	577

I have spoken with a few other female members of getDare (yes, they do exist!) and we have compiled a list of things that we wish guys would know/understand about us.

1. Not all girls get "wet"
So many times I have been flirting
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	48a8d75b3c2eb883eaaabb0ae6f6b4a7.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	575  
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: jpg PMS.jpg (42.1 KB, 292 views)
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Report - Naked erotic massage

Posted 10-28-2023 at 08:01 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-28-2023 at 03:30 PM by SilverBlue

This post is following on from my last blog post and you know the drill, read that first if you haven’t already (it’ll give you some context as to what’s happening here).

It was several days since Master told me I'd be with a swinging couple. To adjust to the idea of being with another woman, I thought of situations I'd been in before. I’d had laser hair removal done, which for anyone who has been through the process (or waxing) knows, involves having a trained technician up close to your
Old

Report - Orgasm on the Rocks

Posted 12-09-2023 at 08:15 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-13-2023 at 05:51 AM by SilverBlue

I wouldn’t say I’m a gym bunny, but I like to keep fit & healthy. Exploring trails is one way I like to keep fit and clear my head. I also eat a lot of protein even though some people have made fun of me for that. Anyway, I really hate being stuck indoors all weekend, I like being active in some form or another. When I woke this morning (Saturday, 9 December) I checked the weather forecast and it was going to be fine today, but lots of rain on Sunday. “Yay” I thought. I didn’t have plans to meet...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 34 votes, 4.53 average.

RE: Sub No Panties & Buttplug Part 2:

Posted 01-18-2020 at 03:59 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 09:22 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Re-Edit Update!)

Sub No Panties & Buttplug Part 2:

Description: The sub is in her 20s, slightly above height, and slim:

Her Outfit: Pleated 4-inch mini skirt over the ass. White see-through blouse, Brown laced ankle boots

Buttplug: 3 inches with bulb:

For those that are reading this for the first time. This was a two-day dare that took place between this Sir and the sub. This dare came about from how I felt that it would be a particularly good thing to push the sub, to challenge...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 21 votes, 4.52 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [2/3]

Posted 10-29-2021 at 05:39 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:17 PM by SilverBlue

I had to wrap this up quickly because I'm going out this afternoon. I hope you enjoy reading about this adventure.

The section of the track we were on had been closed off with fencing. That would be enough to deter the group that arrived at the entrance before us, but not Master. Although he hadn’t planned this, he could see the opportunity it presented. As Master took my clothes, I was left standing fully nude. It was quite invigorating to be on this familiar track while being so exposed.
Old
Rating: 45 votes, 4.51 average.

A day in the life of a Fucktoy and my thoughts on "Stealthing"

Posted 10-01-2021 at 07:25 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-01-2021 at 07:48 PM by SilverBlue

Sometimes I get asked “When is your next adventure?” or “are you doing anything exciting this weekend?”. I feel like those questions seem to ignore my daily life as a fucktoy. Sure, I have a “vanilla” life that I lead during the day, so I’m not always in the role of a “horny slut”. Does that mean that I’m only a fucktoy when I’m tied up or out doing something risky in public? Well, no. So, I thought I’d write about my life as a fucktoy and just kinda go through a typical day for me, and a day with Master....