Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Task Two - Edging

Posted 01-05-2013 at 02:30 AM by kirrik

To begin with, I should explain. While I have been doing bdsm and kinky shit for 5 years now, I never really did "edging" before I saw it on getDare. Once I hit the edge, I just always took the natural urge to keep going. So I don't have very much experience or practice with edging. I know what it's like to not cum for a while, but not while edging every day as well. That is a far more delightfully frustrating experience to be constantly teased and denied.

So, I have not cum...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

My Extensive list of my likes/dislikes/etc

Posted 12-29-2012 at 03:55 AM by kirrik
Updated 01-20-2015 at 01:20 AM by kirrik

Miss Rose has instructed me to write up an extensive list of my likes/dislikes/etc and toys. Not just a list, but also to rank them.

To begin, I am posting my toys, and to help her visualize them better, I am including pics (click on the links below each list to see the pic). I plan on doing the same with all of my apparel, but that could take longer, so that is for another time.

These are in order of my favorite to least favorite.

Spanking Implements:...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Challenge

Posted 12-18-2012 at 03:30 AM by kirrik
Updated 12-18-2012 at 01:07 PM by kirrik

I have received my first challenge from my Mistress and I had fun doing it. Here is the challenge, and following is my report on it.

Quote:
Drink a large glass of liquid at least 1 hour before starting this task. Do not use the restroom until task is over.

1. Insert vibrator inside your boy pussy (asshole).

2. Put on a pair of sexy panties to help keep the vibrator in.

3. Place a wooden spoon and cane in an area you can easily find them without
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Beginning

Posted 12-18-2012 at 03:22 AM by kirrik
Updated 01-06-2013 at 08:47 PM by kirrik

I have been in negotiations for a couple weeks with RoseBrat89. I'm not specifically required to keep a blog, but I wanted to anyway, to help keep a more accurate record of my reports to her. I am required, however, to give her very detailed reports. At the least, a report for each task/challenge I complete for her and a weekly report regarding my daily rules.

This is my first formal D/s relationship (though it's only trial run at the moment). I've been involved in my local kinky community...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average.

Person Above Threads and Stupid Members

Posted 06-27-2010 at 09:16 PM by kirrik

I am just ranting and venting here, pay me no mind. But I am getting REALLY sick and tired of a couple idiots that lurk these threads. First off, you have to GIVE a dare to be able to RECEIVE a dare, how FUCKING hard is that to understand!!! I keep on putting multiple dares in my posts so that the person who got skipped still gets one, it's getting very annoying. Second, I always put at least a paragraph into my dares, I put thought into them. And in return, when someone gives me a dare, it's a thoughtless...
Posted in Uncategorized