Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A Perfect Day - Part Two

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:50 PM by lola.fox

- -

The following story was written for Jameser, so I decided not to change anything so that you could get a feel for my experience as it was without any edits. [Also, it's a bonus for those of you who like to imagine it's you I'm speaking to - if you enjoy a bit of mental role play!]

- -

You spend a moment grabbing and admiring my ass, squeezing it just before you wind up your pitching arm to administer it a heavy handed smack. You’re only twenty spanks...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A Perfect Day - Part One

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:49 PM by lola.fox

Whenever I’m sad or before he goes to bed, I ask James for a nice thing. By nice thing, I mean I ask him to tell me something that’ll make me feel good. Most of the time it’s just something sweet, like him telling me something he really likes about me or a daydream he had about us cooking dinner together. Other times, I let him know I’m in a turned on mood and I want to hear something naughty that I can enjoy while lying in bed, letting my hands wander. I sort of take advantage of James’ generous nature...
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

My Most Recent Experience with Sir (And My 1st Blog!)

Posted 09-21-2014 at 10:18 PM by lola.fox
Updated 10-16-2014 at 11:30 PM by lola.fox

Disclaimer: This is my first blog post so I’m SO very self conscious of it. So self conscious of it in fact, that I was too embarrassed to reread anything I had typed, so please excuse any mistakes! My lovely Dom had told me to write up this report for him and had said there was only a small chance of him making me post it, but clearly he tricked me.. He’s lucky I like him anyway. Anywayyy, I hope you all like this report, and if you don’t I hope you take it easy on me .

I hadn’t played...
Posted in Old Reports
Old

I love being called Sir

Posted 10-21-2013 at 02:58 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

It used to annoy me when women would call me Sir. Now I love it. I’ve seen a certain twinkle in a couple of younger women’s eyes as they’ve called me Sir, and going along with it was a tone and body language that showed their submissiveness, and even, a willingness to submit to me. There really isn’t much hotter to me than an attractive younger woman who is submissive. Knowing she wants to feel my manly hands and arms on her is the biggest turn on.

I am curious if other men have experienced...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized