Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

following my dommes orders

Posted 06-13-2017 at 06:52 PM by EnigmaticBunni

So today i was begging to be used by my Domme and she decided to finally use me and told me to post here about it, so like the obedient slut I can be, here it is.

I am in a chastity device and had been told to wear a diaper all day under my clothes to go shopping. I was able to avoid peeing in the diaper till I got home when I stripped down to the diaper and peed. I had been in the wet diaper when she messaged me and asked if i was still in chastity and was my diaper wet. I answered...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Give and take

Posted 06-13-2017 at 02:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:27 AM by CSasha

I am not sure if I just take it the wrong way, but ever so often seeing something like or "dare me" or "and waiting for dares" I think: 'What a pity." Alright, there are many users only giving out (PM) dares, but my impression is, there are way more people who desire to get some than users who could ever give out those numbers. On the other hand, and that's how I see friends with PM dare lists get a lot, is not only linking them in their signature and being active on getDare...
Oracle