Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.

The Evolution of Limits

Posted 06-11-2017 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Most people have limits, and so they should. Even if they are only basic things like: death! Everybody has limits. Limits are different from person to person. For one person it could be a limit to cause permanent damage, whereas another person could be open to body modifications. Limits are your own personal boundaries and only YOU can decide what your limits are.

Why a limit is a limit?

One of the first things people do when they join getDare is create a blog post with
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Fully Rammed!

Posted 06-11-2017 at 08:55 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

No, not like that.... you dirty minded pervert! How dare you instantly think such thoughts... Honestly!

Life, as so often happens, loves throwing curve balls around. As probably no-one noticed i've been less active in the last couple of weeks.

So i got a job offer that starts up on the 19th, over 200miles away. Then near enough a dream job opportunity came up somewhere only 30mins away. Long story short, i've been packed getting ready to go away AND do a crucial job application...
Posted in Uncategorized