Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Another Ten Things

Posted 05-22-2017 at 11:49 PM by Komodo Jones

It's past two a.m. in the morning and I can't get to sleep, why not write in my blog as it seems like something I feel I should do even though it may not get as much traffic as some other people. But at the same time people say you should do something while you're having trouble falling asleep instead of just laying down staring at the darkness as you wait for sleep to overtake you. So yeah let's keep your brain occupied with other things to help get to you sleep. This seems counter-constructive...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sain's Nude Swimmer #1

Posted 05-22-2017 at 11:33 PM by Sain

Cassandra sent me three PM dares, none of which is particularly report-worthy...

First, I was told to FORWARD PM dares to RunningLiz. Sending PM dares can be fun because I get to choose the most interesting ones off their list. RunningLiz is quite daring, so it was hard to choose just a couple. I sent her "Get Clean! Now!" and "Hidden Kinks + Stuffed".

Next, I got DROOL for 10 minutes. This involves putting a clothespin on my tongue, which holds my mouth...
GetDare's Green Knight
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One shot For Ori

Posted 05-22-2017 at 01:40 PM by eevee.velvet

A One-shot For Ori
(your avatar is where this idea came from, and this is where we get the origins. Never forget you always make this wunnolf smile!! )
I pulled at my hands, to rub my eyes. I got a bit drunker last night than I had originally planned to get but I thought everything was okay. But seeing how I can’t pull my hands right now it may not have been that way. Looking over to my wrist I see my wrists is cuffed to the frame of the bed.
That’s when I see the others,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Story time