Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Showers

Posted 03-08-2018 at 09:07 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

A report I wrote to my Domme. Perhaps seems out of place as it is part of a larger conversation, but I hope it still makes for fun reading!

Yes, I agree that Jacob jacking off on his own is not a good sign. Perhaps I am not giving him enough attention? I mean, of the sexual kind? So I experimented. As I told you I am in Colorado this week, on a "vacation". What I mean is, that this so-called vacation consists of us wandering around the mountains, while I spend mornings and evenings...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Back in time Birthday.

Posted 03-08-2018 at 05:00 PM by AbusiveMaster

Icy and I have been together almost 3 years now, whoda thunk? Which means this is the third Happy Birthday I have sent as her Dom, and as her Daddy.

When we first delved into little play, Icy was adamant she was four. Despite my repeatedly and constantly pointing out she acted more like a three year old, she was determined she was four.

In the past few weeks, she has come to admit she is three and a half, which I am willing to accept, as if she gets a bratty compromise
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized