Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Pests.

Posted 03-13-2018 at 09:01 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 03-13-2018 at 09:13 AM by IceMaiden

A lot of people here are looking for play partners and I wish them luck with this. It can be frustrating when there are so many males and so few females and it takes a while to find someone, or when you think you have found someone only to later realize you don't really click, your needs don't match or they vanish on you.

But just because you are frustrated in your search doesn't make it okay to pester someone who has already politely declined your advances.

If you were told no in person, would you continue to pester then? Because that leads to harrasment pretty soon at best, assault at worst. Just because this is online doesn't mean you shouldn't respect people's decision and use your manners.

If someone you are interested in playing with tells you sorry but they are not interested, accept their answer and move on gracefully. Repeatedly pestering someone wont ever make them chance their mind, it will only make them sure they were right in their decision.

It isn't flattering to be asked the same thing 100 times when you have already given your answer, it's actually really annoying. It doesn't make a girl's panties wet to think she is so sought after. It makes her want to poke you in the eye with a sharp pencil. It doesn't inspire confidence in the girl that you will ever take her seriously and if you wont take her seriously...why on earth would she ever want you as a play partner?! It doesn't make a girl reconsider, it makes her want absolutely nothing to do with you, not even friendship.

Imagine someone constantly following you around in person, repeatedly asking you to have sex or give each other oral or spank each other. You have no interest and have told them NO repeatedly but they just wont leave you alone or stop asking. Would you be flattered? Or really irritated? I am pretty sure it would be the latter and you would be filing a complaint against them, as they were behaving like a dick and bordering on harrasment. So don't act like a dick just because this is online!

Repeatedly pestering is NOT a turn on. It's actually the complete opposite. It isn't wanted, it isn't appreciated and it isn't fun at all. Stop. It.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1077 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment

Thank you for saying this!!!

I am having this issue a lot lately. I am not in a place where I want to or feel like I can take on extra responsibilities (ie. a new bottom type play partner or dares to complete), and I seem to get propositions or offers quiet frequently. I have to very politely tell people that I am not interested.

But it pisses me off when those people continue to harass me. It is especially frustrating when that person acknowledges my No and even apologizes for imposing, but then the next week they are doing the same thing.

It makes me want to beat their head into the ground ... but alas they would probably like that too much. And so, I try to ignore, but then I get hounded to know if their message was received.

The whole thing is quiet frustrating.

The main point is: horny and desperate is hot, but whiney, pesty and needy is NOT!
  2. Old Comment
    But plzzzzzz y wont u give me mor dares, ill do nething srsly!
  3. Old Comment
    While I cannot relate to your frustrations (alas, I don't have people hounding me for attention, though that is probably a good thing), I can appreciate where you are coming from.

Ask once. If they say now, it *MIGHT* be permissible (depending on how you approach it) to ask if that is a "no, not right now" or a "no, unless I say otherwise at some future point". If you are polite about it and *ONLY* ask for clarification once, then that is probably OK. If they give the latter option, do NOT inquire again. If they give the former, just ask that they let you know when they may be in the mood. And then do NOT inquire again.

It is sad that so many of us (people in general, males specifically) do act so childish.