Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

D/s Prayer.

Posted 11-09-2017 at 04:15 PM by IceMaiden

AM and I like to place bets on any games we play. Most recently we have been betting on chess and as he has yet to beat me we tend to bet per piece. So recently I ended up with making a five minute audio recording of a prayer to him when I lost my bishop. (Or pointy thing, as he calls it.)

When I sent him the audio file he laughed at how unreverent it was. I did end it with threatening to stab him if he ever left me after all. Although I placed a lot of humour in the recording, and meant all the serious parts, I did struggle with it a little. I wasn't raised religious and can't recall the last time I actually prayed. I'm also terrible when I am put on the spot with things like this, so I genuinely struggled filling up the five minutes. Five minutes is actually a loooong time depending on what you're doing! And I think I only made three, even though I was a little brat throughout most of it.

So here is my real attempt without the brattery (That is a word now.) I am fully aware this would also not fill five minutes of a recording but I tried.

Sir,

Thank you for guiding me on this journey together and for being my rock when things are trying. Thank you for showing me how to better myself and giving me the support and encouragement only you can. Thank you for teaching me how to serve you to the best of your needs; for granting me the strength to submit and surrender under your firm yet loving hand.

Thank you for showing me both my strengths and weaknesses and encouraging me to become stronger in all areas. Thank you for peeling away my layers and molding me into something perfect just for you; for showing me the beauty and joy in true submission. Thank you for taking my hand when I am both happy and scared. Thank you for taking your time to mold me into your perfect creation.

With love;

~Me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 937 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I loved both this and the first, recorded prayer. Both are so very you, and so very special to me.

For the sake of fun, here is the transcript of the recorded (bratty) prayer.

I don't think I've ever prayed in my entire life apart from when I was forced to at school so it's going to be an extremely new type. So to begin with you said you wanted a worship type of prayer which I also don't think I've ever done that either. So to start off with, I enjoy serving you, I enjoy making you happy, everytime that you smile at me even if I'm in pain or tears, well almost tears, or if I am wanting to stop something, thinking that I can't do it, I know that you're always there for me and will help me and it makes me want to serve you even more even if I continue to struggle. I've found over the last two and a half years, well almost two and a half, I've found that I've grown more than I ever thought I could both in d/s and non d/s and a large part of that is down to you. I'm not letting you take all the credit because I did do some myself. But a lot of it I couldn't have done without and and I am very grateful for that. I may not say it often but I think you already know.
    And I really wish I could see how long I've been talking but anyway silence then giggle I had something to say and it just flew right out of my head. This is a really rambly prayer. Okay, worship type prayer. Well, I can't say things like I bow down to you because we both know that will just give me the gigglefits. Sooo I don't think I'm anywhere near five minutes but I'm gonna end with you're the best dom that I've had ever and the best daddy that I've had hever, ever not Hever. Annnd I'm entirely grateful for everything that you've done for me and if you ever decide to leave me I'm gonna stab you, I love you.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster
    and if you ever decide to leave me I'm gonna stab you, I love you.
    I love this part!
    You have me convinced for sure Goddess! You are a lucky woman Goddess. And AbusiveMaster a lucky man I am sure!