Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My poem

Posted 06-29-2008 at 09:02 AM by vampire_girl
Updated 06-29-2008 at 11:11 AM by vampire_girl

Hi all,

I've already posted this in TheLittleStrawberry's poem-thread (here), but I'm actually pretty proud of myself I finally dared to make a poem public
It's also the only one I think deserves to go public, all the est just sucks (I'm talking about my poems, not the ones posted in this thread.

Partir à tout jamais...
Sans regretter de t'aimer...
Ne m'oublie pas...
Je veillerai sur toi...
Je vais partir...
Ne plus...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just one of my thoughts.

Posted 05-06-2008 at 03:35 AM by vampire_girl

I talked to a few other girls on this site, and we were wondering the same thing. Are there any rules made by the boys and men on this site (or internet in general)?
The reason I ask is because it looks like there is something called "the rule of 3" or something like that. ALMOST every guy who sent me PM's or talked to me in the chatroom to get my msn or yahoo, I had to disappoint 3 times . I actually do think it's kind of funny some people don't understand the meaning of the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Starting school :)

Posted 05-04-2008 at 04:05 PM by vampire_girl

Because of a bad sleeping disorder i'm home schooled or 2 years. Well, the last 6 moths I went to school 2 days a week. But tomorrow I can finally go back to school every day if I want
The doctor said it's not good for me when I can't spend enough time with kids from my age. I can finally see all my friends again every day
A few of my friends come over every weekend, but i can't wait to see them all again
It must be strange to hear someone say she can't wait to go to...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized