Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Welcome to HELL!

Posted 02-04-2008 at 05:24 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Wow, since I started school again 3 weeks ago I have not had a second of free time. Even now as I am typing this I have a ton of work to do.

Sleep is something I used to do, getDare was a website I used to spend all day on.

I have almost all upper division classes. They are fun but are crushing me under the massive workload. The good thing is I am learning a ton of really cool and useful stuff. The downside is I am trapped in a world where sleep and free time do not exist....
SysOp
Posted in Personal life
Old

Gadgets, depression, getDare

Posted 07-05-2008 at 01:58 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

It's been a long time since I wrote a blog on here so I have decided to write some of my thoughts down.

Finished both my summer school classes on Wednesday and came home feeling dead. The last two weeks of school work consisted of me writing countless papers and not sleeping. I felt so terrible and stressed coming back from my finals that when I lay down to get some much needed rest I worried I would die if I fell asleep. I felt that stressed and messed up.

Well, after sleeping...
SysOp
Posted in Personal life
Old

Rolling the Dice!

Posted 04-01-2010 at 02:28 PM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)

deschut told me I was to wear 8 items of clothing and go to the ground floor of my apartment complex. I was to roll a die, the result telling me how many items I had to remove, then roll another die to see how many floors I had to move. Once on the next floor, I was to repeat the process, roll a die to remove clothing, roll another die to move floors, until I arrived at my own floor. My floor is the 5th, the building has 7 floors.

I wore a pair of black leather boots, a black g-string...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New job & moving to San Francisco

Posted 06-21-2011 at 09:31 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

A lot of really rough changes have taken place in my life this last year.

In an attempt to find more opportunity and happiness I've found a new job up north and am planning on moving to San Francisco (from Los Angeles county) in the next couple weeks.

Hopefully the change in scenery and employment works out for the best. I love the San Francisco vibe and can't wait to be working for a company that does things I'm deeply passionate about.
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My rant

Posted 11-07-2011 at 04:10 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Conrad Murray was found guilty today! Horray!!! Finally Michael Jackson's family can get closure. What a great man this was! He only fondled little children but got away with it because he is Michael Jackson. But at least the Jackson

Kim Kardishian was recently divorced by Chris Humphries. What a huge story!!! I wondered what happened?!! Maybe they didn't like each other. Maybe someone said something awful! But at least Kim, whose dad got OJ off, will find closure!!!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posting my first blog ever!

Posted 07-10-2012 at 10:42 AM by wme
Updated 07-10-2012 at 10:45 AM by wme

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am posting my first blog to be somewhat like a talk show. I am your host, and feel free to enjoy.

Today's topic the fear facts. Lots of people get killed by sharks a year in the US right? Wrong.
5 people died in 2011 in the US from a shark attack.
95 people died in 2011 in the US from falling out of bed.

It doesn't surprise me. At least they got out of bed. Maybe, they even woke up falling. I just have a hard time understanding...
wme
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A day in the life of...1

Posted 06-16-2013 at 09:58 AM by DeBael
Updated 06-16-2013 at 10:42 AM by DeBael

As part of a dare I must let someone chose a person I know every day, I will dress and act like that person for the rest of the day for a week.

Today Charlotte21 chose Zoé.
I got dressed in my normal bra and panties, a jeans pants, blue long sleeved shirt, pueple scarf and the pair of boots we swapped 2 days ago because her feet hurt in them.
Another part of the dare was winning 3 "loser has to"/"the loser has to" each day. I played 5, won 3.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized