Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

North Korea

Posted 04-10-2013 at 04:50 AM by nellybell

So, I like I need to get this out there for two reasons.
1.) I am going to blow up soon if I have to see much more of this on the news. The gym seems to like to test people's resolve to stay on the cardio machines by subjecting them to unreasonable amounts of CNN and the like.
2.)I just though it was kind of amusing.

Oh. Additionally I am going to make an attempt to at least slim down the massive amounts of "dareme, mylimits, mypenis, slutadventures" blogs that
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Because one bizarre message is not enough...

Posted 09-20-2012 at 08:28 PM by nellybell

Welp, never short of on laughs from collarme...

"Got a song for you- "got a face for cum. Got a taste for cum. Please gimme sum, please gimme sum. Cum up my ass. Cum up my ass. Got to take a blast of your cum up my ass. Dripping down my leg I want to be your slave. That is all I crave when you make my tidal wave. ". Sorry no pick Hun. Hope you like your song. Don't cut that track with out me. What do you think? Sing it to me"
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

If you thought some of the ads were bad on here....

Posted 09-13-2012 at 09:01 PM by nellybell

Then you will just love this one I got on collarme...

iam looking for f cam slave, if ur interested pm me now? i will make an online agreement with u, to describe the shape of our relation,there is the conditions: 1: u have to be my slave online to the rest of ur live, u have to be my properitey . to be my slave means that i will control all ur live detilas even the small things like what ur wear ,what ur eat.,..., can u do it? 2: u have to do what ever iam order u to do , never say...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I think I may be in love...

Posted 11-22-2011 at 02:13 AM by nellybell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDArX...feature=relmfu

I find this girl to be hilarious and just awesome. Probably the most applicable video to this site so have at it people!
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I made babies!

Posted 11-19-2011 at 12:10 AM by nellybell

The new update for minecraft came out today and now the animals can breed! I made little baby chickens and they're so adorable!
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The take over.

Posted 11-04-2011 at 10:46 PM by nellybell

Minecraft is currently taking over my life. Will return in.... maybe never xD

Probably be back in like... a week xD
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The death of summer

Posted 08-29-2011 at 02:13 PM by nellybell

School starting thursday, work starting Wednesday, I think I may offically be out of summer.

Not really sure how much I'm going to be on for the next few weeks while I try asnd get into the groove of things.

Thought I would just give everybody a little heads up so everyone doesn't think I fell off the face of the planet.

If anyone wants some attention just plop something on my wall or if its private in my inbox, though that might end up filling up very
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized