Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.40 average.

Landing on 28

Posted 07-23-2017 at 07:01 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-07-2017 at 04:26 PM by Butterfly

My birthday is in just over a month, and Asslvr and Mr. Rainbow have decided to help me celebrate.

Awhile ago, I noted my interest in IceMaiden's "Landing on 50" game. It looked like a lot of fun, but we never got a chance to play. A few weeks ago, I showed her blog to Mr. Rainbow and we decided that we might want to modify it a bit and make it into a birthday countdown.

So this is how it is going to work ...

I will continue to roll a dice (d6)
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

I just can't decide

Posted 07-23-2017 at 04:14 AM by Captain Sparklez
Updated 07-23-2017 at 04:23 AM by Captain Sparklez

I am such a faggot, and I love to perform kinky within my limits. There are even lots of fap roulettes out there, comfortably usable with clear instructions to me. I just cannot decide which one to do and need someone to report to and give me some feedback and push me.

It makes me so horny, but I need someone to be involved. I know I ain't easy as any other human but I am willing to learn and communicate.

Feel free to try me and play with me, or just chat.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Likes and Limits

Posted 07-23-2017 at 04:11 AM by Captain Sparklez

Likes: Being a dare slave, Joi, light cbt, Dice games, Cock hero, online exposure, light blackmail, edging, panties, cum tributes, fap roullete, milovana, semi public, light public humiliation

Dislikes, Neutral, Curious about Unknown: please help me to find out!

Limits: Pee, poo, family interaction, face pics, full public, anal, everything else not listed until I know more about it
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized