Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Sickness and Anal

Posted 07-31-2017 at 08:18 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

For the past two weeks I have had a bad cold which has turned into a bad cough and asthma. For this reason I haven't really felt like doing any anal with my new toys. I did, however, get to try them out one day when I was actually not feeling too bad.

I got a bright purple 6 inch dildo that is thicker than my current anal dildo, but thinner than my oral dildo. The one I use for oral is just a bit too big. I can get it in my ass but it takes a lot of easing it in. The new dildo is much...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave for Sale [FICTION] PT2

Posted 07-28-2017 at 06:27 AM by eevee.velvet

I sat there glancing at the page. It was a pretty standard application looking thing boxes that could be checked off with a few lines to write things down.
He looked at me for a second. “I think your name should be Slutty Whore. What do you think, do you like it?”
I thought for a second trying to come up with the right answer. I honestly didn’t like it and since my parents had always taught me to be honest I shook my head. He grabbed my nipple pinching and twisting it hard.
“That...
getDare Sweetheart
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Brat union

Posted 07-27-2017 at 07:54 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:41 PM by Butterfly

As I was on the phone with my Dom tonight, we were discussing the tasks in my Landing on 28 Birthday challenge. I mentioned that I was dreading some of the tasks and we through those tasks together and I explained which ones I was dreading.

A few times Mr. Rainbow giggled about the tasks, because he knew how evil they were. But I was starting to giggle too, because I was already thinking of some bratty ideas to make the tasks a little "easier", or at least a lot more fun. Of
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Male chastity - Devices and belts

Posted 07-26-2017 at 01:29 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Since I have seen and experienced a couple of male chastity devices, I like to share my current view on them. They all share the basic principle to cover the growth of the penis with an open, bend or short, closed tube which is attached to a kind of ring between the balls and the body. The problem with these is, that either due to the weight of such metal devices or due to an erection even with plastic devices the penis in the tube pulls forward the ring on the other side of the balls. The balls in the...
Oracle
Posted in Toys
Old

Test results

Posted 07-26-2017 at 11:57 AM by Amelia_2740

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Submissive
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
98% Slave
90% Pet
88% Masochist
46% Experimentalist
41% Vanilla
36% Brat
32% Non-monogamist
22% Ageplayer
18% Primal (Prey)
1% Primal (Hunter)
1% Boy/Girl
1% Sadist
1% Switch
1% Daddy/Mommy
0% Exhibitionist
0% Rigger
0% Voyeur
0% Dominant
0% Degrader...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Grapes in his bum!!!!

Posted 07-25-2017 at 01:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-25-2017 at 01:29 PM by Butterfly

A little while ago, Asslvr and I competed in a thread to see who getDare thought was the craziest. Somehow we managed to tie.

The original forfeit was going to be:

If Asslvr was found craziest, he would need to have grapes in his bum; one for every 5 votes he received.

If I was found craziest, Asslvr would get to cum in my bum.

Whoever was found craziest, would be the first person to try out our hollow tunnel plug, and they would need to
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Twelve Freaking Days!

Posted 07-24-2017 at 08:53 PM by The Slutty Princess

I am freaking out! Twelve days until I cry my eyes out while I walk down the aisle! Today, we finished the last of our wedding planning, and arguably the best part of the wedding planning process; cake testing and selecting our songs!

We had planned on consulting a bakery within the city, something that had been recommended to us by a friend. This bakery had made their wedding cake, in which Sam and I had gotten to try when we attended their wedding, and it was beautiful and delicious....
Posted in Uncategorized