Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Rules

Posted 10-06-2022 at 01:55 PM by sexualfeelings
Updated 09-20-2023 at 11:36 PM by sexualfeelings

If caught breaking my rules please swiftly correct and punish me.
  1. After meeting the goal of accident points I am to destroy/lock away all of my big girl panties and wear training pants or diapers 24/7 until potty training is deemed done by a thread.
  2. I must answer truthfully on my current underwear when asked, no matter by who or where I am asked.
  3. I must call the toilet the potty. Always online, whenever possible offline.
  4. I must always wear either panties, training panties,
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Trying diapers

Posted 08-16-2016 at 01:57 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:14 PM by CSasha

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a package of adult diapers. Out of curiosity. Trying them out I discovered it hadn't been the best choice to go for the cheapest. I got plenty of them, but they didn't fit as tight as I had expected and would have needed to feel safe, just based on the setup of the closing stripes and the area they sticked with.

Today -probably also due to my raging horniness with my cock being in chastity for a few days constantly for the first time- I gave it a second...
Oracle
Old

Wet Diapers

Posted 10-19-2015 at 10:02 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 10-19-2015 at 10:20 PM by techiegirl (I can't grammar)

This is gonna be a very rambly blog since I tend to ramble when I'm embarrassed and dear god this was mortifying.

So, a question arose in chat earlier tonight, 'What happens if you wear a diaper in the shower?'. Well, no one in chat had done it, so my lovely babysitter (Red, hi Red!) decided to volunteer me as a guinea pig. Woopee. Of course, I bitched and complained about it because that's what I do, but eventually Red laid down the law. So, I accepted, for science

And...
Distinguished Member
Old

More Diapers, Panties, and Ice

Posted 05-01-2015 at 05:23 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-09-2015 at 01:03 AM by techiegirl

DrakenM was kind enough to give me another dare, this one as follows.

1. Insert a butt plug and grab your vibrator, then go into the bathroom and practice dancing in front of the mirror in only your diaper/panties combo.
Hold vibe against your clit under the diaper and panties and continue dancing until you edge
2. Remove the vibe but keep the plug in then straddle the side of the bathtub and hump it 20 times
3. Get on all fours on the ground and hump the air 5 times...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Diaper, Panties, and Ice. Oh my!

Posted 05-01-2015 at 03:30 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 05-24-2015 at 12:08 AM by techiegirl

So, this is the report on a dare that was given to me by DrakenM

1. Fill panties with shampoo
2. Put on diaper
3. Hold ice in one hand next to butt and push against hand until ice is inserted
4. Once ice is inserted, rub vibe against clit over diaper for 10 seconds
5. Repeat steps 3-4 until you edge

Such a fun dare and I'm currently typing this in my shampoo filled panties with 5 ice cubes melting in my ass and a diaper over the whole thing....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports
Old

My 24 Hours In Diapers (plus a bit more)

Posted 01-25-2015 at 08:05 PM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-03-2020 at 09:41 PM by Night Drifter

I was dared to spend a full 24 hours in diapers. To be honest, I've never spent this long in diapers before. It'll be quite the experience. My Master, Plaugebringer decided he would give me various tasks to do along the way, the first of which is to record this all on this blog, so here I am. Every hour I will update this, except when I'm sleeping. Hopefully this gives a good show of the full experience

Hour 1- It is currently 7:21 PM and I just started typing this. Right now I'm watching...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Rules and Dares