Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > saruman

Rating: 7 votes, 2.71 average.

About me

Posted 11-20-2017 at 01:21 AM by saruman
Updated 11-20-2017 at 01:15 PM by saruman

Hey! If you're checking this page, you might be interested in buying spells!! No? uhh... what about some dark magic? Potions? smokeweed? condoms? Nah, I don't sell the last one.

I'll get straight to the point now. This blog post is titled 'About me' (HAPPY REALISATION!!) so I'm gonna tell you all something about me!

Ready? On my mark, Get set, read everything below!!

1.) I'm strictly straight male. I'm not gay, nor bisexual.

2.) I'm a dominant in BDSM.

3.) I'm new to getDare. I'm not new to BDSM. I was earlier in BDSM relationship with a girl.

4.) The old bearded guy in my profile picture is not me. That's Saruman, an evil wizard who almost conquered the whole of Middle Earth.

5.) I really like meeting new people so feel free to contact me any time unless u tipe liek dis

6.) I do not know why I made this the sixth point but anyway. I'm a 5'10" 27 years old male with a 6.2' penis(when erect). I have half a six pack, black hair which I keep short.

7.) I have no problems in sending my pics but not in the beginning. When I feel comfortable around you, I will send some pics of the most masculine body ever.

8.) I do not use Skype or Kik. Please do not give me your addresses of above mentioned services. I can only chat with you on getDare, Hangouts, and Chatzzy. And if I'm available, we can chat on email(really??)

I guess there isn't anything else I can think off! If you know what else I should add, let me know!

(READ IT. IT MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE)
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT WIZARDS:
1.) Wizard business is strange. Unless you want to spend the rest of your life being a three legged antelope, do not meddle in it.

1.)NEVER ASK WHETHER A WIZARD KNOWS MAGIC OR NOT.

1.)Yeah. Wizards can and will kill you https://goo.gl/images/Ke1kQa

1.) Don't touch a wizard's beard.

1.) Don't touch a wizard's staff

1.) Don't touch a wizard's robe

1.) Don't touch a wizard's ring

1.) Don't touch a wizard at all.

1.) Don't correct a wizard's wrong numbering. He may get triggered and turn you into a legless spider.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM A RELATIONSHIP

1.) Loyalty- As stated above, I'm a dominant male. For this relationship to work out, you need to be extremely loyal to me.

2.) Obedience- I command, you obey. Otherwise, I do this https://goo.gl/images/DgZYTA

Dont worry! I won't go so hard on you. I respect your limits and will not make you cross them.

3.) Learning-Yeah. I'm always willing to teach you and if you know a few tricks, I would gladly learn them.

4.) Trust- Probably the most important thing I desire. Trust is the foundation of BDSM. If you don't trust your dom enough to give him power your your body, you cannot possibly enjoy BDSM. I do not want you to immediately give control of your life to me but do it gradually.

5.) Spelling Mistakes-As mentioned earlier, I don't use skype or kik and I will only chat with you and will give you orders and tasks. I expect spelling mistakes and minor gramatical (oh! The irony is killing me) errors. But you must be FLUENT IN ENGLISH and not type like a six year old on a keyboard.

I am not seeking a girlfriend. Not a lover. I do not care if you are married, if you have a boyfriend, if you are single. I do not care if you are 18, 30, or 45.

What I do care about, is the hunger you have inside you. I'm not looking for the most experienced submissive, who may already be stuck in her ways. I am looking for either a novice, or someone with enough experience to know that submission appeals to her. I want to look at you, talk to you, and see the burning desire to please your Master, to allow someone else to take control.

I want to guide you, nurture you, mentor you. I can be very affectionate and loving. I can also be strict, I can humiliate you. If you come under my protection, into my service, I will attempt to learn your likes, and learn the extent of your submission.

So time for some more specifics.
-I believe in polyamory, to some extent. I don't want a sub who submits to a different partner every day. I want to develop a long term bond. I do not have a harem of slaves.
As I said, you may have a boyfriend, fiance, husband. I won't interfere in those other relationships. I won't stop you from loving your partner. Nor would I do anything to hurt such a relationship. But, I will fulfill your need to be controlled.

-We will be friends, as well as Master and slave. Yes, a slave. I will respect your limits. You will have a safe word. And we will always have open lines of communication. But, I get the final word. You will not just flick on submission like a light switch for a session... You will be owned by me always. I will expect obedience.

-And with that obedience, comes control. I enjoy a pretty strict level of control. The exact details would depend on your circumstances, we would discuss what activities I should control. But this will go beyond kink. I may control how you dress, when you use the bathroom, what you eat. I might control when you sleep. I would never do anything to hurt your employment or school.... but if anything, I might make you work or study harder. And so that I can strictly control you, we need..

-Communication. I am busy. You may be busy as well. I doubt we will chat every day. But I expect a literate sub, who can put her thoughts in an email, on a regular -- virtually daily -- basis. The better I get to know my slave, the better I am, as a Master. Beyond the written word,
That's all I can think of right now. This list will be edited in future.

What can you expect from me?

You can learn all there is about me in a day but even after a hundred years, I can surprise you.
You can expect:
1.) Random outbursts of lightning and magic from me.

2.) Sudden urges to transform you into a bull-frog.

Stop Laughing you idiot!! I can kill you with my majesty, and partly with my sense of humour.

The real list starts now

1.) You can expect trust, love and loyalty from me but these will be given gradually.

2.) I respect your limits and you can expect me to not cross them.

3.) A nice sense of humor

4.) Good roleplaying

5.) Flexibility of Kinks

If you think I should add something else in here, feel free to comment! Your favourite wizard takes your leave for a while and before I go, may I interest you in some Victoria's Not-So-Secret Magical Lingerie?
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 36

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hmm... I tend to notice it on getDare. Especially after I started posting
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    5.)Spelling Mistakes
    So like
    Quote:
    chat with you and will you you orders and tasks
    Quote:
    gramatical
    Quote:
    I will attempt to lead you to learning your own likes,
    Quote:
    have opens lines of communication.
    Quote:
    her thoughts into email,
    Quote:
    This list will be edited it future.
    Quote:
    lightening
    There is also the "U" in a few words, but i'm guessing your English so that is not a real issue
    Updated 11-20-2017 at 01:17 PM by saruman
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks for pointing them out!
  4. Old Comment
    Welcome to getDare.

I call dips on being the troll here, by the way.
  5. Old Comment
    Thanks for the welcome! But I do not understand what you mean by "I call the dips..."
  6. Old Comment
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...rm=call%20dibs

Relax and enjoy the diversity. That's what I actually want to say out of my funny mood (must be the beans).
  7. Old Comment
    Ah! It's not easy to teach a wizard new tricks. Especially the one who is older than the moon. I shall soon supplant you but if you choose to fight then... https://goo.gl/images/kDcYqt
  8. Old Comment
    I read your tricks, young lady. You are actually a wonderful, hot, sexy nymphomaniac girl in disguise of an old, ugly, and senile wizard fart (although Christopher Lee is a splendid choice ). Come out of your costume and dance for us.
  9. Old Comment
    *cough* never talk like that to a wizard. To help you deal with wizards better, read the first point of "What you should know about wizards"
  10. Old Comment
    4.) Trust- Probably the most important thing I desire. Trust is the foundation of BDSM. If you don't trust your dom enough to give him power your your body, you cannot possibly enjoy BDSM. I do not want you to immediately give control of your life to me but do it gradually.

In your replies to my comments on your other blog, where i questioned your copying and pasting the work of others from Wiki, you admitted to not being entirely honest about yourself in your profile. Just wondering how these "true subs" are expected to trust someone who admits to dishonesty?!
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Masterwants View Comment

In your replies to my comments on your other blog, where i questioned your copying and pasting the work of others from Wiki, you admitted to not being entirely honest about yourself in your profile. Just wondering how these "true subs" are expected to trust someone who admits to dishonesty?!
    Well you see you shouldn't call out a Wizard they're allowed to be subjectively honest.