Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > saruman

Rating: 7 votes, 2.71 average.

About me

Posted 11-20-2017 at 01:21 AM by saruman
Updated 11-20-2017 at 01:15 PM by saruman

Hey! If you're checking this page, you might be interested in buying spells!! No? uhh... what about some dark magic? Potions? smokeweed? condoms? Nah, I don't sell the last one.

I'll get straight to the point now. This blog post is titled 'About me' (HAPPY REALISATION!!) so I'm gonna tell you all something about me!

Ready? On my mark, Get set, read everything below!!

1.) I'm strictly straight male. I'm not gay, nor bisexual.

2.) I'm a dominant in BDSM.

3.) I'm new to getDare. I'm not new to BDSM. I was earlier in BDSM relationship with a girl.

4.) The old bearded guy in my profile picture is not me. That's Saruman, an evil wizard who almost conquered the whole of Middle Earth.

5.) I really like meeting new people so feel free to contact me any time unless u tipe liek dis

6.) I do not know why I made this the sixth point but anyway. I'm a 5'10" 27 years old male with a 6.2' penis(when erect). I have half a six pack, black hair which I keep short.

7.) I have no problems in sending my pics but not in the beginning. When I feel comfortable around you, I will send some pics of the most masculine body ever.

8.) I do not use Skype or Kik. Please do not give me your addresses of above mentioned services. I can only chat with you on getDare, Hangouts, and Chatzzy. And if I'm available, we can chat on email(really??)

I guess there isn't anything else I can think off! If you know what else I should add, let me know!

(READ IT. IT MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE)
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT WIZARDS:
1.) Wizard business is strange. Unless you want to spend the rest of your life being a three legged antelope, do not meddle in it.

1.)NEVER ASK WHETHER A WIZARD KNOWS MAGIC OR NOT.

1.)Yeah. Wizards can and will kill you https://goo.gl/images/Ke1kQa

1.) Don't touch a wizard's beard.

1.) Don't touch a wizard's staff

1.) Don't touch a wizard's robe

1.) Don't touch a wizard's ring

1.) Don't touch a wizard at all.

1.) Don't correct a wizard's wrong numbering. He may get triggered and turn you into a legless spider.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM A RELATIONSHIP

1.) Loyalty- As stated above, I'm a dominant male. For this relationship to work out, you need to be extremely loyal to me.

2.) Obedience- I command, you obey. Otherwise, I do this https://goo.gl/images/DgZYTA

Dont worry! I won't go so hard on you. I respect your limits and will not make you cross them.

3.) Learning-Yeah. I'm always willing to teach you and if you know a few tricks, I would gladly learn them.

4.) Trust- Probably the most important thing I desire. Trust is the foundation of BDSM. If you don't trust your dom enough to give him power your your body, you cannot possibly enjoy BDSM. I do not want you to immediately give control of your life to me but do it gradually.

5.) Spelling Mistakes-As mentioned earlier, I don't use skype or kik and I will only chat with you and will give you orders and tasks. I expect spelling mistakes and minor gramatical (oh! The irony is killing me) errors. But you must be FLUENT IN ENGLISH and not type like a six year old on a keyboard.

I am not seeking a girlfriend. Not a lover. I do not care if you are married, if you have a boyfriend, if you are single. I do not care if you are 18, 30, or 45.

What I do care about, is the hunger you have inside you. I'm not looking for the most experienced submissive, who may already be stuck in her ways. I am looking for either a novice, or someone with enough experience to know that submission appeals to her. I want to look at you, talk to you, and see the burning desire to please your Master, to allow someone else to take control.

I want to guide you, nurture you, mentor you. I can be very affectionate and loving. I can also be strict, I can humiliate you. If you come under my protection, into my service, I will attempt to learn your likes, and learn the extent of your submission.

So time for some more specifics.
-I believe in polyamory, to some extent. I don't want a sub who submits to a different partner every day. I want to develop a long term bond. I do not have a harem of slaves.
As I said, you may have a boyfriend, fiance, husband. I won't interfere in those other relationships. I won't stop you from loving your partner. Nor would I do anything to hurt such a relationship. But, I will fulfill your need to be controlled.

-We will be friends, as well as Master and slave. Yes, a slave. I will respect your limits. You will have a safe word. And we will always have open lines of communication. But, I get the final word. You will not just flick on submission like a light switch for a session... You will be owned by me always. I will expect obedience.

-And with that obedience, comes control. I enjoy a pretty strict level of control. The exact details would depend on your circumstances, we would discuss what activities I should control. But this will go beyond kink. I may control how you dress, when you use the bathroom, what you eat. I might control when you sleep. I would never do anything to hurt your employment or school.... but if anything, I might make you work or study harder. And so that I can strictly control you, we need..

-Communication. I am busy. You may be busy as well. I doubt we will chat every day. But I expect a literate sub, who can put her thoughts in an email, on a regular -- virtually daily -- basis. The better I get to know my slave, the better I am, as a Master. Beyond the written word,
That's all I can think of right now. This list will be edited in future.

What can you expect from me?

You can learn all there is about me in a day but even after a hundred years, I can surprise you.
You can expect:
1.) Random outbursts of lightning and magic from me.

2.) Sudden urges to transform you into a bull-frog.

Stop Laughing you idiot!! I can kill you with my majesty, and partly with my sense of humour.

The real list starts now

1.) You can expect trust, love and loyalty from me but these will be given gradually.

2.) I respect your limits and you can expect me to not cross them.

3.) A nice sense of humor

4.) Good roleplaying

5.) Flexibility of Kinks

If you think I should add something else in here, feel free to comment! Your favourite wizard takes your leave for a while and before I go, may I interest you in some Victoria's Not-So-Secret Magical Lingerie?
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 36

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    4.) Trust- Probably the most important thing I desire. Trust is the foundation of BDSM. If you don't trust your dom enough to give him total control over your body and mind, you are not a true sub.
    Doesn't trust go two ways? If a sub is not able to trust her Dom, why does that make her not a "true sub"? Why can't it be that her Dom hasn't earned her trust?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Doesn't trust go two ways? If a sub is not able to trust her Dom, why does that make her not a "true sub"? Why can't it be that her Dom hasn't earned her trust?
    Read the first point of "What you can expect from me"
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by saruman View Comment
    Read the first point of "What you can expect from me"
    That means that you will trust them, but it doesn't automatically mean that people are going to trust you. Trust is something that is built over time. Not something that is given right away.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    That means that you will trust them, but it doesn't automatically mean that people are going to trust you. Trust is something that is built over time. Not something that is given right away.
    What I mean to say from that is I am sure to give you my trust but you will have to earn it first. If you cannot interpret my sentences correctly, at least stop downvoting my blogs
  5. Old Comment
    So you really believe that if someone doesn't give full control to their Dom, they're not a "true" sub..... interesting!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I now have a blog topic to write.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Comment
    So you really believe that if someone doesn't give full control to their Dom, they're not a "true" sub..... interesting!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I now have a blog topic to write.
    I believe I'm entitled to my own opinions which cannot be affected by others whatsoever, right?
    Updated 11-20-2017 at 11:48 AM by saruman
  7. Old Comment
    This is an original and fun way to write an ad so kudos for that!

But I do agree with Miss Butterfly.

Trust has to be earned and that always goes both ways. I am Miss Butterfly's sub for a year now but the trust I have for her now has slowly been built up. At the beginning I would not send her pictures or videos and I would never let myself be blackmailed by her. Now I do those things but you cannot and should not jump into that.

What defines a sub I think it the willingness to submit to someone. But that doesn't mean they will submit to anyone at any time or at any level.
  8. Old Comment
    You can absolutely.

The wonderful thing about BDSM is that 20 people can do it 20 different ways I find your interpretation very intriguing which is why I'm gonna blog a topic similar.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    What I mean to say from that is I am sure to give you my trust but you will have to earn it first. If you cannot interpret my sentences correctly, at least stop downvoting my blogs
    I was not down voting your blog, I was just sharing my opinion, as you have shared yours. And if your sentences are being misunderstood, maybe it is a good thing that you have the chance to explain them rather than people just thinking you believe that trust should be handed out blindly.
  10. Old Comment
    Thank you Jaroface and IHeartfun. And just so that people stop misinterpreting me, I will rewrite a few word
  11. Old Comment
    Is everything fine now Ms. Butterfly?
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Is everything fine now Ms. Butterfly?
    The sentence is still there. You are stating that if somebody does not trust their Dom to give complete control, it does not make them a "true" sub.

Who are you to say what a "true" sub is. Submission comes in many different forms. Some subs do not wish to provide complete control to their Dom/Top/Master. That doesn't make them any less of a sub.

Furthermore, trust is something that goes both ways and is learned and earned. If you cannot trust your Dom, it doesn't mean you aren't a "true" sub, it could mean you have trust issues because you were hurt in the past, it could mean that your Dom is not worthy of your trust, it could mean a million different things.

D/s is done by so many people in countless different ways, and there is no "true" sub.

So no, your corrections didn't make everything better.
  13. Old Comment
    Im sure that you know the difference between a sub and a bottom right? What you are talking about is a bottom. A bottom is in BDSM for their own pleasure but a sub/slave wants to serve their master only. I believe that my corrections have made the point pretty much clear.

I know BDSM has several variations but by reading what i expect of a sub, you can "define" a "true" sub. I agree that the sub would've had issues in the past but by gradual building of trust, the fear of dom could be eliminated. If you read my entire blog post quite thoroughly, you could finally get my point and as a note, I never asked you to be my sub so there is no need to get triggered.
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Im sure that you know the difference between a sub and a bottom right? What you are talking about is a bottom. A bottom is in BDSM for their own pleasure but a sub/slave wants to serve their master only. I believe that my corrections have made the point pretty much clear.

I know BDSM has several variations but by reading what i expect of a sub, you can "define" a "true" sub. I agree that the sub would've had issues in the past but by gradual building of trust, the fear of dom could be eliminated. If you read my entire blog post quite thoroughly, you could finally get my point and as a note, I never asked you to be my sub so there is no need to get triggered.
    That is incorrect. Submissives and slaves are bottoms, but not all bottoms are submissives or slaves. I can be a submissive, but not be in a power exchange relationship. I can be a submissive and only give up power in the bedroom, or I can be submissive and give up complete power.

By reading what you expect of a sub, I can define who your ideal sub is, but that doesn't make them "true" or not "true". Just because somebody doesn't fit into your ideal box of what a sub is, it doesn't make them any less of a sub, and that is why that term is offensive to not just me, but other s types.

You didn't ask me to be your sub, and I wouldn't anyways for countless reasons, but I have a problem with statements like the above because new subs will often read information like this and believe it because they are new and naive and believe that this is the way things should be.
  15. Old Comment
  16. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Because Yahoo answers is the best source for all information?

Your information clearly states that a submissive is somebody who prefers to surrender control of "part of their lives" to a Dom. I didn't read anything about giving up complete control, did you?

You might also notice that each answer given was a bit different, because although the basic terms are loosely defined in the kink community, everybody has their own perspective on it.
  17. Old Comment
    So please try to understand from my perspective. I'm entitled to my own opinions and if you care so much about the new subs here, you can start a forum thread or blog that say "Saruman the wizard is a bad guy who is misleading new subs! Please ignore him".
  18. Old Comment
    Or, I can just correct you on your blog.

Also, you may want to decide whether you are a female domme looking for a sub in an ad, or a straight male Dom looking for his "true" sub in his blog. You probably can't be both.
  19. Old Comment
    What do you mean by latter? I'm a male, not a female..
  20. Old Comment
    Btw, have you read the point no. 1 in what you should know about wizards?
  21. Old Comment
    Quote:
    What do you mean by latter? I'm a male, not a female..
    This account is ....
  22. Old Comment
    This account is.... what?
  23. Old Comment
    One can argue that individuals can actually be both a female Domme and a male Dom but that's an argument for another day.
  24. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Comment
    One can argue that individuals can actually be both a female Domme and a male Dom but that's an argument for another day.
    So you were reading the entire convo till now lol?
  25. Old Comment
    Absolutely gotta love blog debates; It gets the mind thinking and when debates are done correctly loads of information is gained.