Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Self Humiliation/Degradation

This blog will be about humiliation degradation and exposing myself for the GD community.
Im asking - begging for your comments please.
Thank you very much.
Rate this Entry

Something about my feelings

Posted 11-10-2017 at 01:44 PM by sandimandi

I have a feeling I should explain something now..., I will do it because of one reply on my master ´s post here (Help punish Sandimandi´s pussy)....
Im very happy my master had protect me. He does it always when I am in trouble or in unconfort situation. We are trying new things making our dom sub relation better and interesting and more exciting. It is why my master decided expose me like a naughy slave here. It was a big surprise for me when I saw his post. I have to admit my body was in fire when I started to get replies from the GD community. I was happy from your attention and answers to us.
My master and me we both are having enough hard times with our fights, we have to solve the big time difference between us than our work schedules and privat lifes also ..Im sure many of people here know what Im talking about. Our relation is a lot more like only dom sub relation, we are knowing eachother very good. I dont have any problem let him know when I have a feeling I better would like to get only some hugs and loves .. because my mood is not for a serving now ....my master does understand it ..I may tell him when Im tired also or when I am exhausted from the work and I would like to be used and abused to get my all bad energy away from my body ...my master helps me. Of course when I get mail from him , I know him so much already ..so I do feel his mood from his mail...Im there for his pleasure immediatly. Im happy when I can do something for him what makes him happy and relaxed.
The worse thing is when he is so busy and despite how much he would like to spend his time with me, he can not do it. Im getting be horny and demanding and Im starting to tease him. I want to get his attention. Im being sassy and naughty, I do try everything how to force him and wake his evil cruel site from him. Than when it happened ---Im suffering for him..
Like now..my weekend with pain and humiliation is starting now ....
My master´s cruel site is awake....now ...
Views 2187 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Heeeyyy! Good for you!
    Wish you a painful and humiliated weekend!
  2. Old Comment
    I always love hearing your inner thoughts about our relationship. It is true that I wish that I could spend all the time in the world with you. But the good thing about those moments when life gets in the way and we have to put things on hold is that when we get together, we can have some very good times. Like this weekend for example, I am enjoying your pain and suffering.

Yes it is true that master's evil cruel side is awake.

Thank you for sharing with the community. Your master is proud of his slave.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    Heeeyyy! Good for you!
    Wish you a painful and humiliated weekend!
    Thank you Sir
  4. Old Comment

thank you master

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Comment
    I always love hearing your inner thoughts about our relationship. It is true that I wish that I could spend all the time in the world with you. But the good thing about those moments when life gets in the way and we have to put things on hold is that when we get together, we can have some very good times. Like this weekend for example, I am enjoying your pain and suffering.

Yes it is true that master's evil cruel side is awake.

Thank you for sharing with the community. Your master is proud of his slave.

Master is making me blushing now...my body is marked, my face red ...Master will enjoy watching me while Im reporting him about my weekend.