Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

You.

Posted 11-14-2016 at 04:33 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 11-14-2016 at 04:46 PM by An_Jon

You're what's it, the tits,
the dogs bollocks, the ritz,
the flicked clits, dangly bits,
the baby, just without the shits.

You're the gravy,
floating the navy.
You're the queue
to break taboo.

You're Sunday mornings
getting sucked off.
In the fucking kitchen
you're the fucking top broth.

You're the minty breath,
the crystal blue meth,
the horse's cock,
the fresh wank sock....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Problems with starting out as a male model.

Posted 11-13-2016 at 07:14 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Well hi there! Hope you're well. I'm doing good thanks. I know you didn't ask. Shut up.

So, since I never bloody shut up about it, people might be aware that I enjoy pictures - both receiving them and taking them for people who are wonderful, sexy, and creative.

I ran a Tumblr about 18 months ago where I posted images of people who did dares for me. It got quite good - about 50 unique posters and over 500 followers. Closed it down because I couldn't spare the time for it,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another Scenario, from a different perspective...

Posted 11-09-2016 at 05:26 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

I’m staring at the floor, having been caught in the trap you set me. You promised me that you had a surprise for me in the bedroom; and naïvely, after a long, tiring day at work, I believed you. I allowed you to blindfold me so I wouldn’t see and spoil the surprise, and I walked with my hands behind my back to prove to you that I wouldn’t cheat. That was the only chance you needed.

More quickly that I could react, you were wrapping rope around my wrists. You positioned my arms into an...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Little Scenario...

Posted 11-07-2016 at 06:34 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

You’re waiting for me on the bed, just as I told you to do. Wearing nothing but a tightly-fitting t-shirt and knickers, you kneel on the bed facing the door as you were instructed. I enter the room a short time later wearing nothing but a pair of loose grey shorts, you notice that in my right hand I’m holding a roll of black tape. I notice you staring, and a playful grin spreads across my face. I hold the tape close to your face, and whisper in your ear:-

“This is for you.” Your gaze moves...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's been a while...

Posted 11-04-2016 at 03:51 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Hey! I haven't posted a poem to here in ages. I've written a lot that haven't been published, so I thought I'd share a current one.

It's called Substance Abuse. Comments/your interpretations of it are all welcome. Remember, a poem only means what you think it means, therefore I'm eager to hear what you think it means...

Please, enjoy:

Straining and fumbling
in your dark. I drink the substance
that abuses our veins.
“You can’t alter me,”...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So who holds the power?

Posted 10-01-2016 at 03:34 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

If you're familiar with D/S dynamics, then you'll have no doubt heard the argument somewhere that the sub actually holds all the power in a D/S relationship, not the sub. If you're not familiar with this argument, people who champion this school of thought claim that without a sub's consent there can be no relationship in the first place; additionally, that sub can withdraw consent at any time, making all of the dom's pleasure entirely down to the good nature of their sub. This is a slightly simplified...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Kik - and how to use it.

Posted 09-23-2016 at 03:24 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Posting because apparently I haven't specified this anywhere else (though I thought I had, but whatevs)

I have Kik back. I got rid of it last time because the endless spam got me down. I got it back to chat to a few ace people, and thought I'd get back into wider-kik play again.

My kik is ansmj - my username is Just.

Now, some brief rules on using it:

1. NEVER CALL ME SIR

I hate this. You have been warned

2. DON'T...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized