Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The benefits of strap-on dildos

Posted 12-27-2017 at 07:58 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-27-2017 at 10:48 PM by CSasha

Dedicated to astro

Just a personal list of mine to use a strap-on dildo. Consent of all participants required for all benefits you want to exploit. No tea to unconscious or unwilling people.
Every benefit is optional.

- Have a boner whenever you want and for how you long you want, and get rid of it anytime you want.

- Send dick pics.

- Never have a broken penis from sex.

- Fuck without condome and still don't get...
Oracle
Posted in Toys
Old

Magic Wand Vibrator Review

Posted 12-27-2017 at 07:21 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Magic Wand Vibrator Review
By Tyragon123

This is the first in a series of reviews that I will be writing, about the various sex toys that I own. I bought my first toy in about August of 2016 (a small, jewelled, metal buttplug), and it wasn't until January 2017 that my collection expanded again. Since that point, my collection has grown at a steady rate, to the point where it fills up a very deep drawer built into my desk.

I'll start with one of my most recent purchases....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's OK to Vulnerable

Posted 12-27-2017 at 09:23 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 12-27-2017 at 11:10 AM by PrincessJessica

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for one final day...today its vulnerability (a semi-cheat as it's just summing up how opening up has made me feel but it feel's right)

When I originally came up with a daily embarrassing blog rule for the 100 challenge it seemed relatively safe. It only had a 1 in 20 chance of being picked and how bad could it really be anyway? Thanks to fate, and Cassandra, I'm now 10 blogs...
Truth or Dare Zealot