Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Humiliation Dares

Posted 01-02-2018 at 07:20 AM by Samantha88

from Humiliate_you

Tree
I wrote "take a picture of this dumb cunt" translated on my breast and belly.
I was wearing running shoes, socks, black yoga pants and a thin yellow long sleeve tshirt - the best i had in my clothes-i-dont-need-anymore box.
I had everything else in a little bag when i went out to run into the nature on my normal jogging path.
About 10 minutes later I was at the spot i had in mind. It was cold but the running kept me warm.
I took all my clothes off, except for socks and shoes, put them on the side of the path, put the paper on it, and a little rock, so it wont fly away.
I was so horny, i took a few small round rocks up my butthole
The sign said "I am Sam and I am a secret exhibitionist. I'm naked in the woods, and these are my clothes. Feel free to take my clothes, and if you can find me, you get to take pictures of my naked slutty body"
I went through some bushes, maybe 50 m away to hide. I couldn't see my clothes, put people - if some came along the path.
I put the key in the lightly-melted ice cube on the ground next to a tree on the plastic bag.
I put nipple clamps on, and the o ring gag in, leaning my back against a tree and closing the handcuffs behind it.
No escape!
My mind was fantasising, i was excited and afraid. It was getting colder and colder (since i was naked and didnt move). And the ice took some time to melt.
Then I heared something, my heart was racing, ... a women on a bicycle. She didn't stop. phew!
The ice was nearly gone, i started to break it, because I was getting cold. I guess I was tied for 15 minutes.
A man went along the path. He stopped.
Oh shit oh shit oh shit. My heart racing again. What have i done.
He read the sign, looked around, didn't see me. phew.
Hoping he wouldnt search...
He took the clothes up, looked at it, after a short while he pulled on my clothes. I didn't knew what he was doing, until he left, I freed myself, took the chains and gag off and went there.
The sign (paper) had flown away, but my clothes were still there - relief! .... But my clothes were destroyed! The yoga pants ripped into two legs and the shirt likewise into two (left- and right part).

I put it on. the pants was tight on my legs, so it wasnt falling down. But my crotch and ass area wasnt covered - it always fell down the the sides.
The shirt... didn't work anymore... shit. But I had a good idea, to knot a bra out of it. It was not good, but covered most of my breast (not all!).
My last idea was the plastic bag i had with me. I ripped it open, slipped into it and wore it as a skirt.
It was hard to run in that, so i took it off again, running bottomless (but legs covered) until i was close to buildings. then i wore the bag again to run back inside. I hope no neighbour saw me like that.

Thank you ver much for this dare!

Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice! Very daring I must say.