Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Going Braless

Posted 04-07-2017 at 07:26 PM by cariadferch
Updated 04-08-2017 at 04:58 AM by cariadferch

Recently, I was enslaved to a friend for a week. One of the dares he commanded was that I remove my bra at work. Going braless in public has always made me very self-conscious and quite uncomfortable. I feel like my breasts have doubled in size and are flopping all over the place. The day he ordered my bralessness I didn't have on my usual dress jacket but a shrug cardigan, which is a sweater that cannot be buttoned in the front, so it offered no support at all. He gave me some mercy, since I work in...
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Little v. Age Play - Part 2

Posted 04-07-2017 at 01:40 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:01 PM by Butterfly

*Disclaimer: The views expressed in this blog are only our OPINIONS! This does not mean that this is the only explanation or only way to do things. Also, if you disagree with something we have said, we are happy to listen to your points*

Read the first part of this blog HERE

Combining Age Play and being Little

I want to mention that Littles can engage in age play, but age players don’t have to be littles. Like I mentioned above, being little is a part of who
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Little v. Age Play

Posted 04-07-2017 at 01:38 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:02 PM by Butterfly

*Disclaimer: The views expressed in this blog are only our OPINIONS! This does not mean that this is the only explanation or only way to do things. Also, if you disagree with something we have said, we are happy to listen to your points*

Introduction

As some of you may know, I have recently been exploring my little side with the help of AbusiveMaster and IceMaiden. Before I started to explore, I had posted a blog asking for advice and help to navigate my exploration. Bluetooth,
A Butterfly Princess <3