Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

BDSM Test Results Comparison

Posted 04-19-2017 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Ever since Jaro has posted his blog with updated BDSM results, I have been thinking about my own results and wondering how much they have changed. I tried looking and couldn't find a post with results in it anywhere on getDare. However, thankfully I keep everything in google Docs because I was able to locate the results from the first time I took the test.

The first Number listed is the result that I received on March 14, 2015; Just over 2 years ago!!!

The second number,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.70 average.

Early Birthday Present for AM, Icy's PoV.

Posted 04-19-2017 at 12:28 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-19-2017 at 12:38 PM by IceMaiden

A little background: Quite a while ago AM mentioned he was going to have Aimee and I orgasm together while on a voice call with him...with both our cameras on. We both sulked, pouted and said we didn't want to do that we were way too shy! AM knew that whilst we were pouting about it, we really were shy/self conscious about this, so he never made us do it although he still teased about it.

I knew how much he wanted it so when we made our deal or no deal board that the three of us play together,
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Early present

Posted 04-19-2017 at 07:16 AM by AbusiveMaster

It is so hard to Dom the two most beautiful girls on the site - on the planet in my opinion. Everyone should feel sorry for what I have to go through on a daily basis.

Take today, for example. My birthday is very soon, and - for timing issues - my girls decided to give me an early present. We joined together in a skype conference call. Hearty was already naked, and Icy stripped soon after the call began.

I was informed that my girls planned to orgasm simultaneously for
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized