Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

First week with Master: Pushing Master's buttons.

Posted 04-16-2017 at 11:49 PM by TheKitteh

As a pet and, more specifically, as a kitty, I love pushing buttons and being mischievous. I am also very sassy, feisty , yet shy in normal settings, when I get into kitten space it is just amplified. Needless to say I can be quite a handful, and usually to test any new Dom I will not keep it in check. I do that to make sure we blend well and to see how he will react in those situations.

My first week with Master was a lot of fun. I had just gotten out of a relationship where sex really...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Apologies

Posted 04-16-2017 at 01:57 PM by RainbowSky

Hey,

As some of you may know I've been writing a story and I promised to update once a week. I more or less managed to keep this up (if a week begins on a Monday and ends on a Sunday) despite the irregularity at which I was posting.

However, Easter appeared and I went home for a while and wasn't at uni or able to write any of Holly's story or even update which means that... well lets just say it has been 16 days between my last posts.

So my bf has decided...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized