Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Weekend of latex punishment - Night 2

Posted 04-24-2017 at 12:29 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 04-24-2017 at 03:23 AM by RainbowSky

After getting back from the theatre all I had to do was strip off my jeans and top and I was already latexed up - already warm and uncomfortable. I pulled my leggings up so the were tight against my pussy lips and then my master taped the vibe to my clit so it didn't roll down my legs with no panties on. He placed the hood on my head and asked me to lay down on the bed on my side with my wrists behind my back and knees bent behind me. I did as instructed and I soon felt the cuffs go onto my wrists and be clipped together, then the anklecuffs went on my ankles, and were clipped together. Then there was a tug as he pulled the metal clasp of the ankle cuffs towards my wrists. He clipped all four together so I was unable to move a hand without pulling on my ankles. This also made curve my back a little which added to the pain, as well as caused the vibe to push against my clit and thighs causing additional arousal. Like the previous night, he went to bed quickly and easily. I was restless wanting to cum and in a bit of pain. I did eventually fall asleep.

I was only woken up once last night by him pulling my ponytail upwards. Turns out I'd rolled onto my front in the night and was squishing my breasts. Once I had managed to wriggle round he removed the vibe from my pants and rolled me onto my back. Then he slapped my breasts continually and pulled at the latex, making it slap around my thighs and my pussy and my stomach - causing pain. Then he clamped my nipples with pegs, and covered my breasts in a few more. He then pulled the latex tighter to my pussy and clamped my clit through the leggings. I moaned in pain - careful to be quite as my flatmates were now back. He left me like that, pegged and hurting and went back to sleep. I don't think I actually went back to sleep - the pain in my body was excruciating, everytime I moved the pegs dug in and made it hard to sleep. Its hard to tell time when your blinded. The only thing I do know for certain is, ages later or so it felt, the pegs were being slapped off my tits and nipples and clit. I had to be very careful not to scream as I didn't want to wake my house mates. I was then unbound, the hood removed and allowed to go shower.

Overall the weekend of punishment has definitely made me determined not to miss another story update, because I'm not sure I can handle that much again.
Views 1166 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments