Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > TheKitteh

Rate this Entry

First week with Master: Pushing Master's buttons.

Posted 04-16-2017 at 11:49 PM by TheKitteh

As a pet and, more specifically, as a kitty, I love pushing buttons and being mischievous. I am also very sassy, feisty , yet shy in normal settings, when I get into kitten space it is just amplified. Needless to say I can be quite a handful, and usually to test any new Dom I will not keep it in check. I do that to make sure we blend well and to see how he will react in those situations.

My first week with Master was a lot of fun. I had just gotten out of a relationship where sex really wasn't a thing that happened more than once a month, unless my ex was drunk. Master knew this so a lot of our first week was getting me caught up on all the orgasms I had missed, and retraining my sassy and feisty mouth. My favorite taunt to use on Master was (and still is) "oh really? What are you going to do about it?" Master and I are, almost exactly, 1000 miles away from each other so it would be hard for him to come and enforce punishments if I decided to be really naughty. I am so lucky that master loves how sassy and feisty I get otherwise I would've been punished a whole lot more than I have been. Master is also very lenient as far as me being independent from him in my every day life and how I interact with childhood guy friends.

Since I am also very introverted and a naturally shy and submissive person Master loves nudging me out of my comfort zone. For example, I usually west shorts, stockings, and underwear under any kind of skirt or dress, Master has made sure I go out without shorts and stockings underneath. He makes me talk to people and try to get over my social anxiety so my day to day life improves in quality. Master is seriously the best Dom I could ever have. Enough of my gushing about Master.

Our first play time consisted of one-sided truth or dare, I would have to decide which one I wanted and he would give me a task or a question depending on which one I wanted. After 4 dares I had to show him what all he was going to be working with, I was honestly so nervous I was shaking like a leaf in the middle of a tornado. I kept on trying to hide but Master made me show myself and put myself on display for him, the look of tender admiration and absolute need in his eyes was enough for me to see just how serious he is about being my long term Master. Everyday since that first night I have been naked in front of him, but I'm still shy and self conscious about my body. In my previous relationship I gained 70 pounds in a year because of how much stress I was under, I have lost 30 of those pounds so far and I consider that good progress.

Master loves having me go and get new toys to use during play time, our most recent purchase was a small freestanding bullet vibrator, we quickly learned how long the vibrators battery was and why you do not insert the freestanding bullet vibrators unless you are fully prepared for the consequences. Every day holds a new experience and it is absolutely thrilling.

I cherish every moment I spend talking with Maser since we are so far away, as I am typing this I'm watching him working hard at his job and enjoying just watching because its one more moment seeing him in a casual setting and being able to study his habits and body movements.

Please read my master's blog (username is randompersin) and subscribe for more fun updates about our crazy lives. I will also be starting a bdsm Instagram page, so stay tuned for updates on that as well.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1061 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments