Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Self Humiliation/Degradation

This blog will be about humiliation degradation and exposing myself for the GD community.
Im asking - begging for your comments please.
Thank you very much.
Rate this Entry

I am out of my punishment finally

Posted 11-23-2017 at 01:15 PM by sandimandi

It was the first time when I was in punishment almost one week long.
My master needed me and wanted to use me for his wishes and I was so selfish so I enjoyed myself only and I was not ready for his serving. Master put me into punishment of course with some painful session and humiliation and than he just took all my luxury away from me. I must wear only old boring gray things and those cloths were not only old but big one too and dirty from the wearing and using. I could not have my nails painted and I could not wear my jewelry so it was a true feeling being owned and being punished. Interesting new feeling and very intensive. Now when I am out of punishment I am waiting for my masterīs decission which of color he would like to see on my nails and toes. Im free already and the same time I have a feeling I must ask for permission as the first. And when you have an interest what was the key with what I got my luxury back ... so it was the writing task on write me web page. It was a difficult one with randomized letters and making the writing disturbed with slaps and another things. I was writing 40 min but I did it and I was happy. Thank you master.
Views 3420 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    How sad.... a week of attention.... all gone
  2. Old Comment
    yes Sir it is finished but anothers are still alive yet ... :-)
  3. Old Comment
    Yes it is true that you have completed your punishment. I am happy that you took the time and did it correctly. That is a good way to learn your lesson.

And remember that even though you are out of punishment, you still have a long list of things to do for me.

So you will definitely stay busy for a while.
  4. Old Comment
    Oh yes master I know I have one loooooong list to do....and the time is running so fast.
    Master , will we expand that time ...little :-) (lol)