Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

truth or dare #2/3 dare only diapes and poop/humping

Posted 02-28-2013 at 10:09 AM by DiaperedLittleGirl

Babies only wear diapers so i stripped down to a diaped.time to feed the baby i crawled to get a pint of milk. As i drank it i dribbled all over myself. Now i just had to wait to poop myself this took awhile. So i did dare three and humped a chair arm with my diaper on until i esged three times. Finally i pooped my self i now did ten front rolls smushing the poop on to my rear. Then i changed and cleaned my self up.
Old

truth or dare #1 truth diapers;peeing or pooping

Posted 02-21-2013 at 10:09 AM by DiaperedLittleGirl

I would like for you to write a blog about what diapers you wear, which ones you like wearing, and if you like peeing in diapers more, or pooping in diapers

I normally wear white cloud girl pull ups ora towl witha trash bag. Out of those two I perfer the pull ups but if I had my chose it would be adult diapers and the pee detectors all the time. I perfer to wet if i'm staying in it for a while but if I will be changing soon after then I rather poop my diaper and be humiliated by the bad...
Old

I've been a bad girl... again

Posted 02-19-2013 at 07:03 AM by DiaperedLittleGirl

Hi everyone,
It's me again. I'm just a little girl who needs to wear diapers. I'm just like a,real baby I wet and mess without warning. I just can't hold it in. I was a bad girl today and when I was asked by sissydan if I was diapered I was a disapointment for I have none. So now I must tell you all an ebarrising tell about diapers.

So I was dared by gd member to wear diapers to my friends house and keep the rest of the pack in my overnight bag. Well I was real scared about this....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lines

Posted 05-13-2012 at 11:16 PM by DiaperedLittleGirl
Updated 05-14-2012 at 01:46 AM by DiaperedLittleGirl

me is sittin on cowch waching parent tap on tv dinking red ceam fum my ba-ba sit in poopy and peepeed diaper tat i must stay in til me rit
"I'm a dirty wittle girl who poopied and peepeed herself" 50 times then me can change on t-shirt wif hood an tights

1) I'm a dirty wittle girl who poopied and peepeed herself
2) I'm a dirty wittle girl who poopied and peepeed herself
3) I'm a dirty wittle girl who poopied and peepeed herself
4) I'm a dirty wittle...
Posted in my diaper days
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

bad mes

Posted 05-12-2012 at 02:45 AM by DiaperedLittleGirl
Updated 05-14-2012 at 01:49 AM by DiaperedLittleGirl

mes was bad bad girl and no get out of beds sos mes have to slep on for and wear sam dip-dip til me get redy fors party moros then me gets clean on and ony get chan wen stats to leks
Posted in my diaper days