Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Re: Waste Of Time!

Posted 06-14-2017 at 10:36 PM by MasterDaddy02

Why must some "trolls," think it is funny to take time away from others? I am talking about how some will acted like the opposite sex, just to get attention. How they do make people think twice about posting anything on "AMA." How they are hurting those that wish to asked questions. But think twice before doing it.

getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

some fantasies

Posted 06-14-2017 at 01:50 PM by EnigmaticBunni

My domme told me to do a blog entry about some of my fantasies.

Generally i like two main categories of kink, clothing fetishes and humiliation/degradation.

For clothing fetishes I have quite a few clothes and It would be arousing to have to have to dress up either daily and show my domme the look, or to have a "modelling session" where my domme (and maybe guests she invites) would watch as I change outfits and they make comments.
I also like restrictive...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

What's the rush?

Posted 06-14-2017 at 10:29 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:44 PM by Butterfly

There are two kinds of people in this world, those that jump into a cold body of water head first, and those that dip their toe in, and then slowly take one step at a time until they are all the way in.

There are advantages and disadvantages to both:

When you jump in head first, it can sometimes be a shock to your system, but it goes away really quickly and you get to start to enjoy yourself a lot quicker. However, if it is too much of a shock to your system (ie. if it
A Butterfly Princess <3