Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Sex Toy Unsadness!

Posted 05-31-2017 at 08:17 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

A Few days after I made the blog post about my sex toy not having been sent yet, it got sent! Then came the checking the tracking number once a day and seeing it getting closer and closer, step by step. Yesterday, it finally said it had been delivered, so I drove to the shopping centre where the parcel locker was to pick it up.

It's a little smaller than I had anticipated, but I really like the look of it. Probably could be a bit firmer too. But I guess this is what the first purchase...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Megumins PM Dares

Posted 05-31-2017 at 07:56 PM by Megumin
Updated 06-02-2022 at 01:11 AM by Megumin (Updated/New Dares)
Tags pm dares

X = Number
Each dare that doesn't have a stated limit can only be used once every 24 hours per user.

---Sexual---

Horny Time!:I will hold X edges for X seconds then deny myself for the rest of the day(Max 5)(Max 1 minute)

Edge:I will edge X times as soon as possible(Max 20)

No Cummy!:I'm not allowed to cum for X days(Max 2)

Drip Drip!:Next time I cum I will ruin it!

Yummy Cummy!:Next time I cum I will eat...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Surprise Switch with My Girl

Posted 05-31-2017 at 06:24 PM by pt26

Dear Journal,
I had another night of play, this one came as a big surprise because it followed a few other events that normal do not proceed play for me. My girl and I like to switch. Normally she is the dom simply because that is how we started out but she enjoys subbing and I kinda maybe enjoy domming her so it works out. I started it off part way through the day teasing her through various text messages as she was at school and I was still at work. I ended up telling her to go to the bathroom...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.

May dare of the month report.

Posted 05-31-2017 at 10:26 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

This report is probably not going to be one of my best, as it was rather rushed to get it done on time.

This all come together at quite short notice, had not expected to be able to meet up with Sam. But we found time on bank holiday Monday. We met part way between us and then drove into Wales.

The weather was not great, so we're not sure if we'd be able to do the dare. But fortunately by the time we got to the area we were going too, there was a break in the rain. ...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Sleeping In Peace!

Posted 05-31-2017 at 01:01 AM by MasterDaddy02

Sleeping in peace is not easy within one soul.
Sleeping in peace does not come calmly.
Sleeping in peace brings dreams and wishes.
Sleeping in peace creates tears of why.
Sleeping in peace will always wonder in one's mind and heart forever.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized